Nebulae
logo.png

I can't lie, it looks sick​

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
From the creators of the Hypixel Server, which is very nice and creative and they definitely would have the funds to make a complete game so it might be pretty good!

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
look too much like an rpg imo
might be wrong when the game actually releases

D

Deleted member 1381

rarely do I say this but this is the type of game I can imagine people - especially 12-15 year olds - having insane amounts of fun on all hours of the night

the only thing I don't like is the watching videos together, apart from that it looks like a trihybrid between minecraft, terraria and castleminer z

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
ac2affae8b812b58ca2c8b8077755711.png

10/10 game
When you stub your toe against the fridge at 2am getting a drink but everyone else is asleep so you have to sort of just hold it in and try not to scream in sheer agony.

OT though the whole modding side of the game looks really good and you could easily make a fuckton of stuff for sure, but the problem is that the leaps and bounds that its putting forward such are basically baby steps for other games like Minecraft and Roblox; nothing those companies couldn't fix with a simple update or with a modpack. Tho props to Hypixel, their MC server was the shit back in the day and to go from running a globally-popular server to making your own game is something I've gotta applaud.

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
What I don’t get is why they’d be announcing stuff like this now, when minecraft has received major updates and many are very happy with where it is now and where it’s going. Players won’t want to migrate

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
What I don’t get is why they’d be announcing stuff like this now, when minecraft has received major updates and many are very happy with where it is now and where it’s going. Players won’t want to migrate
I'm sure they've been working on hytale for quite a while, probably before the aqua updates and all that.

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
Lacks any of the charm that minecraft had. It's doomed to go the way of cube world, imo.
Reminds a bit of Cube world yeah, with the RPG elements that are kind of hinted at
But it also looks like you'd have the freedom to do whatever you want from Minecraft
But I think Hypixel are in a much better position to work on that game no matter how big their team is, considering that Cube World is just a dude and his wife trying to juggle game development with their actual normal lives.

But I always basically played Minecraft for the exploration and hoarding of loot anyways (atleast that's what I ended up doing when I played modpacks) so I don't really mind it not having the charm of minecraft (since that charm had been lost long ago anyways)