Hytale - Minecraft Successor

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Despite claiming that they’re gonna focus mod support hard I think it’s not gonna be able to live up to what makes the modding side of minecraft so great, that being the crazy amount of ideas and concepts like Abyssalcraft, Regrowth, Thaumcraft and etc

From the looks of it these guys are more focusing on just focusing on modded items and enemies rather than entire new conepts and mechanics

Reactions: List

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
Despite claiming that they’re gonna focus mod support hard I think it’s not gonna be able to live up to what makes the modding side of minecraft so great, that being the crazy amount of ideas and concepts like Abyssalcraft, Regrowth, Thaumcraft and etc

From the looks of it these guys are more focusing on just focusing on modded items and enemies rather than entire new conepts and mechanics
thats impossible to say though at this point

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'll def buy it, looks really good

I like how it's coming out up front with "gamemodes" and minigames along side the creative/survival experience, really fills in the gaps that minecraft had with most of it being really fucking scuffed poorly functioning mods on servers

Good fight system as well, really excited

the bit with watching videos together wont last long though

steve maxwell

Proton
Nebulae
What I don’t get is why they’d be announcing stuff like this now, when minecraft has received major updates and many are very happy with where it is now and where it’s going. Players won’t want to migrate
I believe the Hypixel team made this because they were actually hitting the limits of what they could pull off with Minecraft. The only way they are making anything new by this point is by workarounds.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
rarely do I say this but this is the type of game I can imagine people - especially 12-15 year olds - having insane amounts of fun on all hours of the night
Ya this is gna be in that same category of time eating multiplayer games like gmod, minecraft, terraria and shit