I am still alive :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

welcome to the Retirement

Narrative/Lore Manager
Nebulae
said the guy with an overweight steven universe character as his profile picture
better than raping dogs
It's not about him being a furry, no. I myself hold nothing against them.
It's about him being an absolute cuntwagon. Personal hatred thing.

His cheeky cheery "nyah nyah rawr im a cjute pupper :3c" attitude, as well as the fact that he's a passive-agressive cuckord who's actions costed me my only true friendship in this god-forsaken community don't make me want to love him at all.

Last edited:

Narrative/Lore Manager
Nebulae
nice meme my friend but wolfaye is pretty cringy which is worse than having a fat fetish

or watching a bad cartoon
No, he has a point about the whole phat thing, but I don't want to focus too much on that. Astro made everything very clear about my situation, and I don't want to discuss this topic any further.
also su aint shit u faggot fite me

And, about Wolfaye - it's not even his cringy attitude that's the worst thing about him. He's a fucking cucklord that ruined one of the better things in my life and refuses to admit it. He also, technically, made Zak as apathetic as he is now. I know I was the one who made him quit, but it was Wolffagot who dropped the final blow on his heart.

Inspector Bandito

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
nice meme my friend but wolfaye is pretty cringy which is worse than having a fat fetish

or watching a bad cartoon
im fairly thankful he isnt some attention seeking selfharming bpd diagnosed fuck

i mean every furry and lgbt cuck ive met has some sort of mental disease or clinical depression

Reactions: List

Narrative/Lore Manager
Nebulae
im fairly thankful he isnt some attention seeking selfharming bpd diagnosed fuck

i mean every furry and lgbt cuck ive met has some sort of mental disease or clinical depression

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ironically, I have literally everything you listed (minus bpd, but I have assburgers so we're still on the same level).

I don't want to shame wolfaye for his preferences or cringy "tee-hee-hee"s. I'm not better. In fact, I might be even worse personality-wise.

I want to shame him for what he did, because he deserves it. I want him to feel the same way I did, but I can't, because only
naive fuckers such as I can feel as attached to a person as I was.

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
im worse than all of u and on top of that ill go out of my way to shame furries for being creatures on a spiritual level

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
pls just let this autistfest die

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
No, he has a point about the whole phat thing, but I don't want to focus too much on that. Astro made everything very clear about my situation, and I don't want to discuss this topic any further.
also su aint shit u faggot fite me

And, about Wolfaye - it's not even his cringy attitude that's the worst thing about him. He's a fucking cucklord that ruined one of the better things in my life and refuses to admit it. He also, technically, made Zak as apathetic as he is now. I know I was the one who made him quit, but it was Wolffagot who dropped the final blow on his heart.

You hate me because he broke my heart? :(, At the time i was too upset and didn't want to tell you anything :/ I am not one to hurt anyone. He didn't want me saying nothing about stuff at the time, but you know now the stuff, it just upsets me that you dislike me and hold a grudge for something you're misinformed about ;(

edit:
And, about Wolfaye - it's not even his cringy attitude that's the worst thing about him. He's a fucking cucklord that ruined one of the better things in my life and refuses to admit it."
^ Uhm, what err thing did i ruin? i mean like i've said im not one to like.. ruin anything or anyones fun, but how can i admit to anything if i don't know what i'm admitting to? Also what is the thing you.. like are saying i ruined to begin with?. FINALLY! Why the need for swears? :(

Last edited:

Narrative/Lore Manager
Nebulae
You hate me because he broke my heart?
Ironically, him breaking your heart didn't change anything about you. However, your whining resulted in him becoming heart-broken, and he is still afected by it. He spent at least 2 months trying to get rid of the stress by simply overworking himself to unconciousness on three different jobs, yet you were all "d'aww he broke my heart but it's ok, i'm with chesturr now :3" 3 weeks after the incident.
^ Uhm, what err thing did i ruin? i mean like i've said im not one to like.. ruin anything or anyones fun, but how can i admit to anything if i don't know what i'm admitting to? Also what is the thing you.. like are saying i ruined to begin with?. FINALLY! Why the need for swears?
Best friendship I ever had with anyone in my entire life. Literally. He was my one best friend, my dude, my bro, my guy love. One of the reasons for me to wake up every morning. Someone who resigned along with me. Someone I truly cared for. Someone who understood me and managed to stand my sobby personality.

And now we've grown so distant, so apathetic, we don't even want to talk to each other anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.