Serious I Lost my bird whitelist and upset that i spend 8 bucks on nothing

How do I get bird

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 243

GrEWJhed.gif
this truly encapsulates the moment that walt turned into heisenberg. the emotion conveyed with such bravado by terry crews in this scene is astonishing. truly, it does rival some of the greatest scenes known to man like gta san anders hot coffee scene 4K HD free download Punjabi hot couple

remember that other scene where heisenberg (walter white) told skylar (woman) that he knocked on doors? like, honestly, when I saw that, I related so much, since I myself also knock on doors from time to time.

Reactions: List

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
don't know what's dumber, spending 8 dollars to roleplay as a bird (LOL) or somehow managing to get your super special paypal whitelist taken away (LOLOL)

but tbh bird whitelist should not be a thing

D

Deleted member 243

don't know what's dumber, spending 8 dollars to roleplay as a bird (LOL) or somehow managing to get your super special paypal whitelist taken away (LOLOL)

but tbh bird whitelist should not be a thing
who is this sexy motherfucker and why is he throwing out based and redpill

Flanders

Atom
Nebulae
i know this is pretty much a meme post now but he also tried to get his whitelist back like 4 different times by trying to contact different staff members, thinking he could subvert the others. Even contacted me when I was on a different character because he didn't realize he already asked me once before.

just throwing that out there.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i know this is pretty much a meme post now but he also tried to get his whitelist back like 4 different times by trying to contact different staff members, thinking he could subvert the others. Even contacted me when I was on a different character because he didn't realize he already asked me once before.

just throwing that out there.

when will he be able to appeal it tho

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
When are we getting the @Thood74 version of this thread?