I might be around

Jer

Electron
Nebulae
Hi. Might be known from other communities such as AXG/ASG, or predominantly Earthfall. I might be a part of this community soon, so just an early introduction to who I am. I'm jer, and I'm a fan of gang/resistanceRP over all other types, and consider myself a good roleplayer. Stay tuned, I'll be hanging around the forums.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
G'DAY NEIGHBOR!
Nah but seriously, glad to have you about mate - hope you decide to follow through with sticking to us!

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hi hi hi, you were the lad that came onto the forums and made that denied for some reason report against Dr.Pepper right?
Yes, I was.

Glad you remember, because I checked the forums and he seems to be banned now, which is good.

We don't hold a grudge against him, he literally has high level aspergers and one of our doctors at the community has a theory that he was abused as a child.

We have no idea why he's allowed on the internet.

Last edited:

Nömad <3

Nicrobe's pet Philosophy notebook
Nebulae
Hoi, welcome to this gaggle of misfits and...*ugh*...R o l e p l a y e r s. Glad to have you on board ;3

zoo

Electron
Nebulae
Welcome to nebulous, good to see you here.

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hi. Might be known from other communities such as AXG/ASG, or predominantly Earthfall. I might be a part of this community soon, so just an early introduction to who I am. I'm jer, and I'm a fan of gang/resistanceRP over all other types, and consider myself a good roleplayer. Stay tuned, I'll be hanging around the forums.
welcome friend

ew

Earthfall
ew

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
oh fuck the australian and new zealanders are coming together

australians stop roleplaying and go back to solving the issue of war boyz attacking water trucks

new zealanders use some of your grass to make grass in australia make australila australia agaim

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
/me asspulls m249 for rebel group

ger jer mer

Some time ago on Earthfall, there was a special character dubbed 'The Shambler'. It was a seven foot tall giant, reminiscant of SCP-096
(Reference Image)
H7QLSnEY.jpeg

It stalked around the sewers of Industrial_v2, killing any Non-UU Affiliates it saw. It lurked around for about two weeks before being utterly destroyed by a man carrying a scrap sword. To make matters worse, the thing was blind, and had a monstrous sense of hearing.

This is a story I heard in character from a rogue unit about one week ago, back when I still played Earthfall.

Essentially, this unit was wandering around the dark sewer. His group was very "High and Mighty" and though they were all that, and so they acted like they were gods. However, as this unit walked, he started to hear the movement of water. He thought nothing of it, as there tended to be corpses floating in the water making a lot noise as they floated. However, he was abruptly swept off of his feet into the water, a pain rushing through him. He looked up, and saw the horrifying site of the 'Shambler'. He screamed into his radio, a scream only uttered by someone who truly felt they would die. The 'Shambler' swung it's mighty hand towards the rogue, and cut through his Kevlar like butter, leaving him with three long, bloody gashes across his chest.

And another time, I was walking around D4 on my Anti Citizen character as a man ran up to me. He screamed about being attacked by the shambling, and he was bleeding profusely. I told him off, and walked down to the Grotto. I then got into conversation with Jack Murder and John Callahan, before hearing a monstrous howling. The howling was followed by several screams, then silence.

Logs:

Line 2294: 00:21:17: Elizabeth 'Marié' King says: "The Shambler won't show mercy, the MPF won't show it either for rebels, and if he did survive, he's one lucky son a bitch."

03:19:09: 'Frozier' has used '/Me falls backwards as the monster shoves him back, hitting the wall behind him as he begins to fall. He'd reach out for the ladder, barely catching onto it but quickly sturdying himself onto it and sliding down hurridly.'.

03:16:05: UU.SOLDIER-AUTO.00002 'Shambler' has used '/Me continues to shriek loudly, moving forth until they were mere centimetres away from the unit's face, not attacking -- obviously because of the fact that they had a vo-coder.'.

Let me tell ya, this thing was fucking spooky.

@Roby @PRICE @Rorschach

Reactions: List