I might be around

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hope you enjoy your time here, hit me up if you need anything.

I was an Earthfall SA who came here to nebulous and I didn't get offered any favors, what is this?

i love you jer but i didn't abuse either

edit:

stop rating me funny you bias brown furry animal thing

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
IT'S A QUOKKA. @Jer can you get me one.

Oh the New Zealand animals. I think it's probably illegal to catch one, unless them sell them in stores. So you're gonna need to go down with the nebulous donation funds and catch one.

Reactions: List

Jer

Electron
Nebulae
/me asspulls m249 for rebel group

ger jer mer

Some time ago on Earthfall, there was a special character dubbed 'The Shambler'. It was a seven foot tall giant, reminiscant of SCP-096
(Reference Image)
H7QLSnEY.jpeg

It stalked around the sewers of Industrial_v2, killing any Non-UU Affiliates it saw. It lurked around for about two weeks before being utterly destroyed by a man carrying a scrap sword. To make matters worse, the thing was blind, and had a monstrous sense of hearing.

This is a story I heard in character from a rogue unit about one week ago, back when I still played Earthfall.

Essentially, this unit was wandering around the dark sewer. His group was very "High and Mighty" and though they were all that, and so they acted like they were gods. However, as this unit walked, he started to hear the movement of water. He thought nothing of it, as there tended to be corpses floating in the water making a lot noise as they floated. However, he was abruptly swept off of his feet into the water, a pain rushing through him. He looked up, and saw the horrifying site of the 'Shambler'. He screamed into his radio, a scream only uttered by someone who truly felt they would die. The 'Shambler' swung it's mighty hand towards the rogue, and cut through his Kevlar like butter, leaving him with three long, bloody gashes across his chest.

And another time, I was walking around D4 on my Anti Citizen character as a man ran up to me. He screamed about being attacked by the shambling, and he was bleeding profusely. I told him off, and walked down to the Grotto. I then got into conversation with Jack Murder and John Callahan, before hearing a monstrous howling. The howling was followed by several screams, then silence.

Logs:

Line 2294: 00:21:17: Elizabeth 'Marié' King says: "The Shambler won't show mercy, the MPF won't show it either for rebels, and if he did survive, he's one lucky son a bitch."

03:19:09: 'Frozier' has used '/Me falls backwards as the monster shoves him back, hitting the wall behind him as he begins to fall. He'd reach out for the ladder, barely catching onto it but quickly sturdying himself onto it and sliding down hurridly.'.

03:16:05: UU.SOLDIER-AUTO.00002 'Shambler' has used '/Me continues to shriek loudly, moving forth until they were mere centimetres away from the unit's face, not attacking -- obviously because of the fact that they had a vo-coder.'.

Let me tell ya, this thing was fucking spooky.

@Roby @PRICE @Rorschach

oh i forgot freelok was here
might as well take my chances with shockcore now

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae

I mean, if you have like, three thousand US dollars in donation money you probably could head down and catch one.

TjmkWIk.png

London airport to Auckland, New Zealand. Equipment is up to you QUOKKA wanter.

edit so no double post:

oh i forgot freelok was here
might as well take my chances with shockcore now

Whaaaaaat, this video isn't that bad....

(video contains dicks)

All I did was mess up the forums, you liked me before that. ):

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Oh the New Zealand animals. I think it's probably illegal to catch one, unless them sell them in stores. So you're gonna need to go down with the nebulous donation funds and catch one.

It's uh.

Actually illegal to even touch a Quokka. They're a threatened species and the island they're on has made you pay a fine whenever you try to interact with them in any way beyond looking at them. (Selfies with them are a loophole, since you're not actually touching them.)

Sorry @alex, but unless you start breeding Quokkas to make them no longer near-endangered, you won't get your hands on them anytime soon.

EDIT: Got that information from the Quokka wikipedia page, so not entirely sure it's accurate.

I also found this @Jer meme.
qg5_NOrw.jpg

PRICE

Electron
Nebulae
Welcome jer, I am waiting for you to create your angel char and try to kill Mercy again, LOL.

Anyway, glad you're here finally. Welcome to neb.

Last edited:

PRICE

Electron
Nebulae
what the fuck

He created an "Event" char called "Seraph" that had the ability to teleport and punch like a small truck and he came after Mercy, pushed her off a tower, slammed her against concreate and was about to knock her out. I ended up cutting off his arm.

Jer

Electron
Nebulae
He created an "Event" char called "Seraph" that had the ability to teleport and punch like a small truck and he came after Mercy, pushed her off a tower, slammed her against concreate and was about to knock her out. I ended up cutting off his arm.

ok-hand-sign.png

i made the character mainly to get rid of your edgy harley quinn char
and the other mainly part was for the m3m3s

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae

ok-hand-sign.png

i made the character mainly to get rid of your edgy harley quinn char
and the other mainly part was for the m3m3s

YHrgllY.png