I need some help

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
E: what is the current currency where you live?

rubles? i mean if you donate or whatever you donate with your currency and it still goes to them but like; however much that amount of money would be worth in their currency

i donate 20 /USD/, so he'd get 1177.98 /rubles/; it gives you options to switch you just have to do so.

whatever dumb polish currency you have, paypal does all the work.

Reactions: List

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
rubles? i mean if you donate or whatever you donate with your currency and it still goes to them but like; however much that amount of money would be worth in their currency

i donate 20 /USD/, so he'd get 1177.98 /rubles/; it gives you options to switch you just have to do so.

Paypal takes a cut if you’re converting tho iirc

ElectricTaco

Electron
Nebulae

Wooowieee thanks for response at start I thought they are using "hrywny" so after while I wasnt sure for 100% Anyway taking about money we use 'złoty' also mamy people from Ukraine comes to Poland cause here (Pol) they earn so much more like our three monthly cash from job od like year or something like that.Enough of my bullshit:Thanks for quick response again.

E:I found out that I 'may' send package to Donieck.Which is always something good to know.(and its only 1500 km of distace ha ha)

Last edited: