i need workout routine help

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Yeah fuck that, I'd rather serve my country rather than be a <insert derogatory term here> trying to avoid it.

Fair enough.

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
What happens if you fail your physical when being conscripted? Or you're mentally unstable? Or you're literally unable to carry a gun/equipment because of how much of a twig you are?
if youre not in the correct condition or state of mind for enlistment they'll just pass over you and give you a fail, at least i think thats what occurs

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
if youre not in the correct condition or state of mind for enlistment they'll just pass over you and give you a fail, at least i think thats what occurs

Is conscientious objection still a thing?

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
Is conscientious objection still a thing?
in the britain, it doesnt even fuckin matter since we dont have conscription
for the yanks, youd have to ask some yank military obsessed cunt, @Dingo may know cause he knows his shit when it comes to the us armed forces
for gooks (a.k.a op), i have no fucking clue

D

Deleted member 243

cardio

you'll need to outrun big bad north koreans

you don't need to be really fit, just be a soldier. get handy while reloading, learn first aid etc

external

Nucleus
Nebulae
im a fat 5'2 fuck and these tips have been useful to helping me improve my shape !

Englishh

the reason abortion should be fully legalised
Nebulae
How long are you conscripted for? If it's like a year then I doubt you'll see much combat anyway.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Workout fag reporting in
1. Go on runs every morning
Bad idea, your body needs time to rest from a day of exercise. Your legs in this specific case needs time to recuperate before you continue to break run again. The break time I use is a day.
It dosen't matter how far you can run now, it only matters how far you can run for your fitness test
Wrong, you adapt your running pattern to how far you can currently run. If you can run 1 km with somewhat good results you run the same lenght for around 5-6 times before extending your route by either 500m to 2 km.

If you follow this way of upping your distance you should make 10km at least once before being conscripted.
Download this

Leaving your quote here since it is relevant to this app, plus this app won't make you look like "muh semper fi" faggot,
"
This app is great, I use it pretty much every day. If you're unfit as all hell, don't worry. It allows you to start off at different levels and so you can choose which one you want to start off with. I recommend starting with the middle level since the first one is really easy (Yes I went through that)
This will help improve areas aside from your running, though there is an option on the app to do that aswell. It shows you how to do each exercise if you don't know how to do that exercise. Make sure you watch that, because different levels have different versions of the exercise."

3. Eat healthy
Doing all this exercise is great, but if you're eating like shit you'll run like shit. You don't need to go on some crazy diet, just make sure you aren't eating McDonalds every day. If you're struggling with eating healthy (Which you shouldn't be) i'd recommend going on a diet, but only if that becomes a major issue. Normally you'll be fine if you just don't eat shit.
Pretty much this. The food you eat is 70% of the battle.
4. Play some sports
Up to personal preference. I prefer to train on my own as it gives me time to reflect on stuff etc. I also just enjoy the alone time. Sports are great if you are a robot with no social skills though.
5. Just keep trying
If you keep trying, no matter if you feel like you are going no where, you WILL eventually get there. Sometimes you can't feel yourself improving, or even see yourself improving off of numbers, however, perseverance is an EXTREMELY important quality
Yep

Pretty much spot on. As much as it sucks in the beginning it becomes as much of a part of your day as making your morning coffee if you drink it.
my physical standards are going to be below yours since i'm female.
muh equality

Also most important of all

If you are going to run/workout in general

Get the right mindset and shoes for it. You'll thank me once you've bought a good pair of running shoes.

Reactions: List

Englishh

the reason abortion should be fully legalised
Nebulae
Workout fag reporting in

Bad idea, your body needs time to rest from a day of exercise. Your legs in this specific case needs time to recuperate before you continue to break run again. The break time I use is a day.

Wrong, you adapt your running pattern to how far you can currently run. If you can run 1 km with somewhat good results you run the same lenght for around 5-6 times before extending your route by either 500m to 2 km.

Download this
Leaving your quote here since it is relevant to this app instead, plus this app won't make you look like "muh semper fi" faggot,
This app is great, I use it pretty much every day. If you're unfit as all hell, don't worry. It allows you to start off at different levels and so you can choose which one you want to start off with. I recommend starting with the middle level since the first one is really easy (Yes I went through that)
This will help improve areas aside from your running, though there is an option on the app to do that aswell. It shows you how to do each exercise if you don't know how to do that exercise. Make sure you watch that, because different levels have different versions of the exercise.

Up to personal preference. I prefer to train on my own as it gives me time to reflect on stuff etc. I also just enjoy the alone time. Sports are great if you are a robot with no social skills though.

Yep

Pretty much spot on. As much as it sucks in the beginning it becomes as much of a part of your day as making your morning coffee if you drink it.

muh equality

Workout fag reporting in

Download this

Leaving your quote here since it is relevant to this app, plus this app won't make you look like "muh semper fi" faggot,
"
This will help improve areas aside from your running, though there is an option on the app to do that aswell. It shows you how to do each exercise if you don't know how to do that exercise. Make sure you watch that, because different levels have different versions of the exercise."

Yep

muh equality

What this kid said
Also you're right, we should have the same standards, but nope. My vagina gives me more rights. Bitch.

Reactions: List

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
just post it on the thread so other fags might get inspiration to do something

Lemme get on a computer and I'll sort something out fam, we should work on it together since you seem to be the only other person who knows what tondo

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
Okay so I am by no means big on the working out I leave that to the people that make fun of me in school and have a life.

However, just a few tips...
  • When working out consistently you'll want to take day breaks or at the very least go easier on yourself so your body can build muscle or whatever it does.

• Set small goals. Never focus on some large end goal even with smaller goals in between, I tried that, but I find very small goals after a long period of time give me a much better warm and fuzzy feeling than getting to a larger goal. I mean look, everyone is a little different so whatever works for you works, but if you're having trouble with setting goals maybe this'll help you a bit.

• The Army isn't a joke, not in my country, not in any country. Do all you can but don't sacrifice your life. 60-90 minutes a day, start from 0 and get as close as you can to 100, when you get to the Army you can focus far more on PT and you'll already have a great base.
  • When you are done with your boot camp, do not stop your physical training. Whether volunteer or conscript you are serving your country and ultimately a large portion of the world, so be your best!
Good luck in the Army, good sir.