Serious If Nebulous made another serious RP server on Helix

• Thread starter Deleted member 4795
  • Start date

SleepyMode

woah
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
To be honest a bunch of you mentioned SCP RP but I'm slightly under the impression that it'd very odd for nebulous considering the setting of past schemas and would die as soon as people get bored of the whole "office RP" thing.
But, maybe it's worth a chance, a lot has changed the past few years in the community. Just don't expect it to last long if it ever happens :/

Reactions: List

Aleks

Vaporwaves Skeletons
Nebulae
How about a farming server so we can literally farm for nebs

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i think there should be a nebulous server where you have like cops and criminals and the criminals can do stuff like make drugs and money and you have other professions and stuff like the cops keep the law and you can raid the criminals apartments but the criminals need some way to make money so maybe like have a cash press so you can make cash but i dont know it might be too risky

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i think there should be a nebulous server where you have like cops and criminals and the criminals can do stuff like make drugs and money and you have other professions and stuff like the cops keep the law and you can raid the criminals apartments but the criminals need some way to make money so maybe like have a cash press so you can make cash but i dont know it might be too risky
fetchimage

TwistedSilicon

Magic Citrus Fruit Man
Nebulae
Short mini-stories with a probably vastly reduced playerbase. Anywhere to less than 4 hours to a week long each. Fuck stagnancy, fuck having the same character for 2 years and not developing them: plan their char arc out with the event planners and do it then. Fuck having to worry if you change the status quo of the world everyone will have a hissy fit. Create your own world. You can set stories in the same universe as eachother but you don't have to. Make it as weird as you want. Do action magic shit, do medieval - psycho horror, do cyber-dystopia and have solace you didn't half ass the themes and ideas because you were afraid some people wouldn't like it.

Condense that Dee-Pixel event high you normally get, and add complete creative freedom and the ability to have a long lasting effect in their respective universe, the ability to write your own backstory unhindered by restrictions as long as it's okay with whoever is running it, the ability to put whatever crazy gimmicks you want: I would love that so much.

I think overall it doesn't matter what theme or world you choose for a seriousRP server, it would matter how motivated and creative the people behind it are.

SleepyMode

woah
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
the SCP community is pretty horrible, let's hope the same stuff doesnt infect neb
The SCP community is wonderful and incredibly creative. The SCP RP community is equal to the DarkRP community at the moment because it literally is DarkRP - there has only been one attempt at serious SCP RP and it's been by the same community which made BMRP and closed it within a month like three times already.
I am not saying SCP RP is viable for nebulous whatsoever - it's not something I can really comment on at the moment because people here aren't fully aware of the fact it will either be event setting or full on office RP for 90% of the time (and making an event-based server is fairly difficult by itself).

Zoephix

Neutrino
Nebulae
The SCP community is wonderful and incredibly creative. The SCP RP community is equal to the DarkRP community at the moment because it literally is DarkRP - there has only been one attempt at serious SCP RP and it's been by the same community which made BMRP and closed it within a month like three times already.
I am not saying SCP RP is viable for nebulous whatsoever - it's not something I can really comment on at the moment because people here aren't fully aware of the fact it will either be event setting or full on office RP for 90% of the time (and making an event-based server is fairly difficult by itself).

It's a guarantee to die out.

Nebulae
if ur doing scp rp, you'd need to create a pretty good narrative and make a lot of stuff on the server tangible, so development.