Head Staff
Nebulae
frundtech gritty reboot
frundtech
281.jpg

GustavasSve

Don’t forget Hawaii!
Nebulae
Tbh ‘cowboy rp’ would just be a bunch of people making crappy versions of the Van Der Linde Gang members. I actually tried to make a schema for a western rp a year back however....
[doublepost=1602146142][/doublepost]Me and a few friends hosted a couple of servers over the years with different ideas for RP schemas. One of them was WW2RP set in Normandy and man oh man was it fun while it lasted.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
whats that
you can score shadowrun hong kong and shadow run dragonfall for cheap on sale, they're rly solid and the turn based combat is pretty good

e:

one of my fav side plots in sr:hk is a corporation channeling qi to increase their power and luck, with one of the missions being to disrupt the flow of qi to their headquarters by making minor changes to the buildings feng shui (geomantic sabotage)

Last edited:

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Premium Member
Nebulae
Zombie SurvivalRP

The last time I saw one of these it was constant bang bang and a lot of ERPers

Not a good idea

And FalloutRP oof ffs that's one I'm tired of seeing and people are usually walking memes from the games

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
SCP RP, I'd really love to have a serious SCP RP server that isn't just screaming at the top of your lungs at class D's and going on mass murder rampages.

It'd be awesome to start as say a CD/L0, work up, experience terrifying breaches and events. Got a lot of potential.

Numbers

ok
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
seriousrp ttt. you have an objective: attack x y z in the us but theres a cia turned mole who might sabotage the plan and you guys have to find out who it is over the course of the server. cia mole(s) job is to make the terrorists defunct or lead them into a jsoc ambush

Reactions: List

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
seriousrp ttt. you have an objective: attack x y z in the us but theres a cia turned mole who might sabotage the plan and you guys have to find out who it is over the course of the server. cia mole(s) job is to make the terrorists defunct or lead them into a jsoc ambush
Among Us RP

Reactions: List