• Thread starter Deleted member 4795
  • Start date

Vasey105

Proton
Nebulae
scp universe

this would be lit tbh

something fantasy / medieval would be neat

or just something totally fresh and straight from the heads of nebulous' management? any cool theme/setting other than cityrp is something i'd like to play

Salami

smooth e
Nebulae
the only attempt i know of a serious rp scp universe server was pretty based

Anti-tankspy

Nucleus
Nebulae
a post-apocalypse roleplay or something of that type on helix would be p dope if done right, perhaps zombies or a post-nuclear war lore thingy

didn't really see that on helix so far but I think it'd be pretty cool tbh

sots

community bear
Nebulae
I really liked frundtech

also dishonoured

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
event based scp roleplay or 28 days later roleplay

SleepyMode

woah
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
scp universe
the only attempt i know of a serious rp scp universe server was pretty based
There was a thread a years ago discussing how such a server would work. As I explained back then, I was working on SCPRP but quickly ran into the issues which keep killing servers - starter factions and headcanons.
Most non-serious servers let players start off as Class Ds, which is awfully boring however, in a serious RP setting you could let players start off as researchers, security officers or service staff and actually keep Class Ds for events, but then you have to avoid becoming Black Mesa RP.
The second issue is headcanons - the wiki encourages viewers to get their own perspective on the foundation and thus there isn't really a single fixed idea of what the SCP universe looks like. This comes to show for example in SCP:CB, which twists many of the descriptions given by the wiki for different things.

I really liked frundtech
Allow me to quote alex directly:
FTRP LOL
Please don’t revive that

Reactions: List

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
a post-apocalypse roleplay or something of that type on helix would be p dope if done right, perhaps zombies or a post-nuclear war lore thingy

didn't really see that on helix so far but I think it'd be pretty cool tbh
There was Frundtech Roleplay (which back in LP had its name changed to Quarantine Zone Roleplay at some point), which was a mixture of bunch of post-apocalyptic things (Fallout, S.T.A.L.K.E.R) with a slice of X-men with some mutants not being half-witted beasts, but rather fully conscious and human beings. Unfortunately, the concept of a human character with an inhumane power that isn't event-restricted is sorta smth neb players can't deal with properly, so it was prone to drama and bullchickenery.