Serious If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

D

Deleted member 7085

homo johnny b goode be like "my pussy is so juicy and tight" like no bitch youve got hemorrhoids
where's the "I wanna throw up so fucking much I'll die" react emote?

Hope

Neutrino
Nebulae
To have the ability to have perfect recall, so I could remember anything I’ve done or read. Would be kinda cool.
what if you do something embarassing/something you regret. or witness something traumatising?

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
what if you do something embarassing/something you regret. or witness something traumatising?
Worth it if I can get through life with minimal effort and get maximum reward.

If I see something super traumatising it'll stick with me anyways, it's bad for your mental health to close that shit off completely.

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
my chronic insomnia

adverse adult effects of terror-anxiety and depressive-suicidal thoughts at ages 8-12

the voices that come when things should be silent

and of course;

my chronic inability to have sexual intercourse without using copious amounts of assisstant lubrication

Reactions: List

The Milkman

Proton
Nebulae
iu

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Everyone wants to lose their weight here but I just wanna gain weight. I‘m underweight and no matter how much I eat, I remain a skeleton. My body is quite literarily too good for my well-being.

D

Deleted member 7085

Everyone wants to lose their weight here but I just wanna gain weight. I‘m underweight and no matter how much I eat, I remain a skeleton. My body is quite literarily too good for my well-being.
Different metabolisms, if you cannot build weight through eating, start working out slowly

Strixz

The real OG
Nebulae
I wish I wasn't born with the body, mind and soul of an Olympic god. If I look at people for too long their soul collapses, doesn't help with staring contests. All I want to be is a fucking staring contest champion.

Hope

Neutrino
Nebulae
I wish I wasn't born with the body, mind and soul of an Olympic god. If I look at people for too long their soul collapses, doesn't help with staring contests. All I want to be is a fucking staring contest champion.
i feel you bro, we’re just built different