Atom
Nebulae

ea9.png

Reactions: List

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
What I did today:
Drank tea, sat in front of the computer and studied. I'm sure people all around had a day filled with romance, I'm sure people all around had a day filled with soulcrushing denial or loneliness, but I honestly have no reason to care about it, so I won't.

Unless you have an actual reason to 'celebrate' Valentine's Day (like doing something with a S.O.), don't care about the day itself. You are not more lonely today than any other regular day, you are not less lonely today than any other regular day, no reason to actually feel more down today than any other day. Don't get caught up in a spiral of negativity just because the calender shows a specific date today.

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
i spent my day catching up on studying while listening to eurobeat
also internet went out for half the fucking day so i was pissed to say the least because i couldnt start watching initial d

Nebulae
So uh... Yeah. What did you guys do for your Valentine's Day and how did you spend it.
Judging by the title you already know that I didn't do jack shit but watch some highly private videos of a female and a male together in a bedroom.
I don't know, but most of your lives are probably better than mine, so share what you did for your Valentine's Day. Pictures, descriptions or whatever would be cool.

I just want to feel like I matter ok :mad: Here's a rose for u
red-rose-320868_960_720.jpg

valentines day is a fucking stupid occasion and public acts of affection on one specific day being even the slightest bit tolerable makes me and most people i know want to fucking die.

i guarantee any single girl you, i or anyone on this fucking forum is in communication with feels exactly the same way, that's the general idea i got from dms yesterday at least.

this sums my opinion up pretty well

D

Deleted member 2713

It is a stupid day to get money from people. but also a painful reminder for people who have lost people. It is a wasted day.
[doublepost=1487186375][/doublepost]I also live in Paris so I saw lot's of foreign couples here.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Go outside smh

I'm still staring at my mailbox waiting for the gift I was apparently sent to arrive fucking postnord slow as shit
So uh, thanks Postnord two days late

At least it arrived intact...

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Lol, for me my gf broke up with me two days prior.
honestly though thank fuck for that happening, the relationship was awful.

My local subway was giving out free subs though.

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
Lol, for me my gf broke up with me two days prior.
honestly though thank fuck for that happening, the relationship was awful.

My local subway was giving out free subs though.

you got 6 inches on valentines day then xx