Rejected I'm moving to the UK this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
ahah look at us now cunts

imagine putting some sprinkles on some bread and being like "oi bruce check out this here snag isn't it streuth crikey" then getting attacked by a fucking magpie putting you in hospital so you miss the next episode of neighbours

i really am jealous

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
imagine putting some sprinkles on some bread and being like "oi bruce check out this here snag isn't it streuth crikey" then getting attacked by a fucking magpie putting you in hospital so you miss the next episode of neighbours

i really am jealous
aussies really are the chillest cunts in the planet

D

Deleted member 243

dont take any advice from these fucking goobers theyre all roleplayers keep doing based retard shit in fact you should go over with no money play life on extreme difficulty why the hell not life's all about the experiences brother take the hobopill
Based retard enabler

I love you Jim James 'Jimbo'

But fr pick a scandi country so you dont end up homeless (which you probably will)

Wont understand anyone there so you might break through the stereotype that americans are anything but bilingual

mert

Atom
Nebulae
But fr pick a scandi country so you dont end up homeless (which you probably will)

he'll end up robbed and probably stabbed by youth gangs or junkies if he comes up here tho

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The Snyder Cut is miles better than the 2017 version.

But its still ultimately TJL so that's really not saying much.

Reactions: List

Simman102

the Scourge of Roleplay
Nebulae
The united states allows you to renounce your US citizenship and become stateless until given another citizenship.
Are you confident it works like that? Have you consulted it with a lawyer (or anyone else formally educated in law for that matter)?
For example, you can't renounce a Polish citizenship until you have acquired another citizenship (or have a document confirming you will be given one), are you 100% sure you won't face anything similar?

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Are you confident it works like that? Have you consulted it with a lawyer (or anyone else formally educated in law for that matter)?
For example, you can't renounce a Polish citizenship until you have acquired another citizenship (or have a document confirming you will be given one), are you 100% sure you won't face anything similar?

Yes he can, the US is one of the few countries that allows citizens to renounce citizenship and become stateless. Costs like nearly 2.5 grand to do it here tho and would result in permanent revocation of some rights (such as the 2A) even if he re-naturalizes.

More dingbats should renounce their citizenship, might clean this place up a bit tbh.

chronos

Molecule
Nebulae
3ksyzJT.jpg
scran

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae

i really am jealous
mate number one fairy bread is disgusting

number two at least I can say something mean without getting arrested?????

Status
Not open for further replies.