Rejected I'm moving to the UK this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
just like everyone does, they say their country is shit

everyone thinks things are shit if they didn't see and live somewhere worse, best of luck; listen to your gut

Reactions: List

Nep Nep

Quark
Premium Member
Nebulae
you do realize you can end up just deported or put in jail, right?
Having my statelessness officially recognized in order to gain a citizenship over there. Cost a little bit more than my budget, but I'm willing to save more.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Having my statelessness officially recognized in order to gain a citizenship over there. Cost a little bit more than my budget, but I'm willing to save more.
I have no idea what you mean

Are you just gonna take a flight to the UK and then stay there without a VISA, then claiming you're stateless despite being a US citizen (since you will need a passport to even get on the flight to the UK) in hopes of being granted citizenship?

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I may be wrong but this feels like bait more than anything sincere.

If you're truly moving to the UK, a country I've lived in since birth btw, without people to support you financially, a home to live in, a job already secured for you when you arrive etc, then genuinely reconsider shit before you break some laws or find yourself deported straight back home and this plan scampered.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
The UK isn't exactly welcoming to people trying to come here illegally and attempting to abuse the system.

This is a fairly bad bait though, especially coming from an American of all people.

D

Deleted member 7099

Because they're trying to be saved from a country who's entire culture is being obese, obnoxious and unfunny.

Kinda like you.
tenor.gif

jerry

B A N N E D
Nebulae
why would u even wanna move to a country thats entire culture is just putting beans on bread, talking annoyingly and colonizing entire countries
Because they're trying to be saved from a country who's entire culture is being obese, obnoxious and unfunny.

Kinda like you.
stop, please

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
why would u even wanna move to a country thats entire culture is just putting beans on bread, talking annoyingly and colonizing entire countries
im not sure you know what our culture is, you speak english too btw.. badly but it's still the english language

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
at least they have a culture, unlike your baby country
unless you consider celebrity worship a culture, of course

Status
Not open for further replies.