???

• .//

• [[

• /looc

Results are only viewable after voting.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
swedish keyboard slaps the / next to the [ anyway and I have to press less keys for [[, such is life in the zone

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 3818

None, I keep it IC
n1MGOpM.jpg

Dalekfodder

Proton
Nebulae
there are 3 characters in .//

I need to write one less characters and [ right next to / on my keyboard. And I write only 2 characters therefore i can rage on looc much faster than you

So who is the loser, suckers?

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
"uhhhhh you gotta move your hand farther for [["

do you type with one finger, you fucking troglodytes? you absolute goddamn buffoons? you dare fucking defile my planet with .// bullshit? .// is syntactically too similar to //, it's for pathetic manchildren who cannot stomach the idea of learning to use keys outside the comfort zone of their fingers. people who use .// are the same gormless cretins who lack a numberpad, who have no function keys, who use caps lock instead of shift for the start of each sentence. may god have mercy on your soul for you shall find none with me.

Spine

All toasters toast toast.
Nebulae
What kind of psychopath uses /looc?
[doublepost=1583836508][/doublepost]Nevermind I actually open my console and type "Say /looc *message*"

friendly

god, syria and bashar
B A N N E D
Nebulae
If you're using [[ at least you cant be the mega autist that mistypes and says something in global ooc that was meant for local

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
If you don't use /looc, a universal constant that can go no wrong no matter the server, you stinky

D

Deleted member 3818

The thought of using [[ actually makes me unironically cringe

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
If you're using [[ at least you cant be the mega autist that mistypes and says something in global ooc that was meant for local
The virgin safe [[ versus the chad [OOC] John Johnson: me