a rod event

At the end of reality

A sapphire azure coats the sky

And it's beautiful

The question now is

Do we truly repent

In our final hours?

-
16th of July 19:30 BST provisional date (work is a bitch)
Five Combine players
You may apply as both Metrocop and Transhuman Arm
Most importantly, you can apply with characters that are currently alive OR have died/retired/etc.
In this alternate timeline, you stand at the last bastion of the Combine's reign. You're losing.

COP/OTA:
TAGLINE:
LOYALTY:

Actors/event assistants also required. PM me, preferably on discord (rodprior)​

Last edited:
Reactions: List

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae

COP/OTA: MPF or bust.

TAGLINE:
The original. The inimitable.
The gunslinging wild card.

Back by popular demand, and for one night only.
SLOAN BLACK is…

”MIAMI” VICE-5

LOYALTY: Flip a fucking coin. And expect him to cheat anyway.​

Gyarik

gu
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
CP/OTA
Overwatch Transhuman Arm, baby ;)

TAGLINE

SWORD-4

RANK

Phase One

LOYALTY

I WILL STAND WITH OUR BENEFACTORS UNTIL THE VERY END, HOORAH!

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
COP/OTA:
Cop

TAGLINE:
Quick-5

25 (RLs keep forgetting to promote me since Odessa. I can simply fix this by asking an RL about it, but thinking about it doesn't make me feel right)

LOYALTY:
CAB Member pre-freeman, die-hard loyalist. Poor lad is corned, now isolated along with kindred spirits.​

Last edited:

Provingmedusa

Scourge of Antlions
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
COP/OTA:
COP

TAGLINE:
Kian Connors makes his alternate universe debut.

"JAY" JURY-2

75%

LOYALTY:
This now-dead Officer leans towards the Combine, but indecisiveness and his morals have always gotten in the way of that... Always trying to please everyone.

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
90% sure I don't have anything going on around the time of the event, but just in case, I might later have to rescind my participation if I end up suffering from a severe case of "Welp I suddenly gotta leave for several days to visit parents for one reason or another"-itis.

COP/OTA:
Constable Ontologically Pathetic

TAGLINE:
UNION-8

LOYALTY:
Zilch.
In a situation such as this, he would be a husk of a man simply going through the motions. Peace and freedom await him - at the end of the line. Until then, who knows what's going through his mind?​

WstStranger

Proton
Nebulae
I hope I don't need to pull out by that "sudden have to go uni" moment. Gonna take some risk with this alternate outcome VICE-2.​

COP/OTA:

"<:: I rejected memory replacement before, yet I got into this privilege anyway. ::>"
OTA (Unless you really can't trust me with that)

TAGLINE:

VICE-2 RAZOR-2

Phase 1

LOYALTY:

:: DISSONANCE DETECTED, UPDATE SUPPRESSION BIODATS IMMEDIATELY ::

"<:: Roger that. ::>"
(I will not let my lads down. I will NOT lose! I will, not, regret this...)
"<:: Updating in 3, 2, 1... ::>"

:: REFRESHED AND RESOLVED ::

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
COP/OTA: COP
TAGLINE: JURY-5
LOYALTY: QUESTIONABLE. ADVISE CAUTION.

Send my Clockwork character home.​

ShockyC

Neutrino
Nebulae

COP/OTA:
COP

TAGLINE:
KING-0

25%

LOYALTY:

<:: What? What do you mean we're falling back again? ::>"
"<:: Should've just stayed in the god damn- ::>"

"<:: Don't. Don't finish that sentence, Zero. ::>"

"<:: Fuck sake VICE! Look around you! We're on our last damn legs! ::>"

"<:: The Resistance will do much worse, you know what we've done, they'll hang us from the gallows, or worse- ::>"

"<:: Yeah well, we kinda did that to ourselves, didn't we? Fucking idio- ::>"

[:: UNIT COHESION FRACTURING, MANDATORY MEMORY REPLACEMENT FACILITIES UNAVAILABLE. ::]
[:: UNABLE TO SOURCE LEVERAGE ASSETS, RE-ACQUIREMENT REQUIRED TO RESTORE COHESION. ::]

Last edited:

contained postal dude

returned, for real this time
Nebulae

COP/OTA:
Civil Protectorate
TAGLINE:
Leonid Tarasenko/UNION-5
SEVENTY FIVE PERCENT RANK POINTS
LOYALTY:
BEGRUDGING COOPERATION
"<:: I should have left when I had the chance, but it's too late for that now. Might as well see it through to the end- whatever that may be. ::>"

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

COP/OTA:
Metropolice.

TAGLINE:

Starring Mikel Wikus as ...
DEFENDER-11

Ob48Wpn.png

RANK LEADER

(Or a 75% if the script doesn't allow for it.
Throw me down as 'HERO-NINE' then.)

LOYALTY:
Lambda skinheads killed his conscription arm brethren.
Vortigaunts purged the insurgency of the capable, twisted
the remainder to serve their ill-mannered caste. They used
him for a scapegoat. They think of him as a butcher of civilians.

It was enough to make him defect back.
To take up arms against the true enemy.
He may not have faith with the aliens, but
their hollow cause is not his. Not anymore.

Neither side is worthy of trust.
Clock's ticking down every hour.
He doesn't expect to live long.​

Zack

Proton
Nebulae

Civil Protection
PATROL-9
25%
A husk harboring the life of a previously happy human being. In her mind, there is no right or wrong side. The world is in ruins, everyone is knocking on death's door, and honor doesn't exist. That still stands to this day. For that, her loyalty is mixed. Is it even genuine? Hard to tell. PATROL-9 constantly got into trouble with 99s, de-ranks, and fucked up family cohesion; a record so poor you'd have to try to beat it. The only reason she's still on this side is because it's too late to turn back - might as well just finish this.

willing to call this off if others wanna experience the event, this is just in case u allow/need an extra cop :)))​

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
COP/OTA: COP
TAGLINE: ROLLER-5
LOYALTY: John Smith has been a trigger man for the Union for as long as he can remember- However with countless losses mounting up he starts doubting his own and the abilities of the CMD to bring about the perfect Union that was promised, Now throwing himself into duty to prevent himself from losing his mind.
A wild card in the mix, his loyalty flip flopping from absolute defeatism to attempting to grasp the victory that seems so distant in these trying times​

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae

Some people believe in the afterlife.

Hell, Heaven, Purgatory, or just simply the concept of an afterlife. Some are correct. Some are not.

In reality, the afterlife exists. It is a pit of darkness. Your senses are dampened and you are left with only your mind, unable to keep track of time.

I don't know for how long I was gone. I just remember it was 2007... or 2005. I don't recall perfectly.

I pulled the pin from my grenade, holding the safety spoon in one hand, and a USP in the other, it's barrel cold and pointed at a Rank Leader. One way or another, the nuke would be stopped, either by killing or by blowing the controls. I guaranteed death for all if I was shot, and I most certainly guaranteed death for that traitor

I don't mind the combine. They secured me a nice future, even if the last few weeks before I died were.. hectic. The fall of City 17 was an atrocity, and it was a miracle we survived that, but even after that it was chaos. The Terminal terrorists caused us to flee into Siberia. Though I will not stand for the annihilation of a million people and the inhabitability of yet another region of the earth. We all draw our lines somewhere, even if we don't immediately show it.

The darkness is overwhelming. It breaks you. I don't recall my given name, my tagline, or anything along those lines. I don't even know for how long I've been in there.

After what felt like an eternity I heard it. I heard the rumbling of a vehicle. Each little cog and piece in the machine was like a sample of Eden's apple. It was violent, but it was good.

My eyes opened, for the first time in what felt like forever. My body felt weak, but it felt alive. My vision was augmented, with the usual tint of blue the masks offered. I saw my weapon, I saw my insignia. It read ROLLER-9, RANK LEADER. I don't remember that. I looked to my left and my right, and just took a sigh, quietly thinking about my second chance. My second chance to make things right for myself. Where I am doesn't matter, it matters that I am here.​

Rod

remove bias
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

J covers his face, braving the storm.

"They discovered something so bad, they had to mem-wipe the entire team. All of them."

V turns, facing J for another look, the cold brushing his jacket and hair around.

"... We lost. We lost the war."

V turns, adjusting the jacket as he keeps moving on.

"You know- I was... expecting it-... but to hear it being said..."

"...How do you know?"

----------------------------

Applications are closed.

Last edited: