insult other people's countries (meme thread)

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
dont worry i'll grab my chorizo and we'll be safe

You better grab a big chorizo and not one of those shitty chorizos that call themselves politicians.

For the outsiders; we call robbers "chorizos" just like the food, don't ask why.

country run on scouse tourists

Fuck they're here already, RUN

Todias

Electron
Nebulae
Knuckle-Cracking.jpg

Why tf y'all be throwin tomatoes around like they're snowballs. Y'all almost as bad as britain with your colonies, better shape up, butter cup. Also, you guys had some obsession with Flordia, so much so you lost several ships along it's coasts and keys. Also, lets go look at Mexico to see how that went...

Kleis

Electron
Nebulae
You better grab a big chorizo and not one of those shitty chorizos that call themselves politicians.

For the outsiders; we call robbers "chorizos" just like the food, don't ask why.

Fuck they're here already, RUN
i think grabbing rajoy and shoving him in a pole will be enough to defence myself with

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
i think grabbing rajoy and shoving him in a pole will be enough to defence myself with

I mean not wanting to be offensive but I think that's the only thing he's useful for tbf

BRITISH PEOPLE YOUR COUNTRY SUCKS *runs off in a comical, stupidly feminine way*

Kleis

Electron
Nebulae
I mean not wanting to be offensive but I think that's the only thing he's useful for tbf

BRITISH PEOPLE YOUR COUNTRY SUCKS *runs off in a comical, stupidly feminine way*

the only thing rajoy is useful for is warming the seat

Reactions: List

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Knuckle-Cracking.jpg

Why tf y'all be throwin tomatoes around like they're snowballs. Y'all almost as bad as britain with your colonies, better shape up, butter cup. Also, you guys had some obsession with Flordia, so much so you lost several ships along it's coasts and keys. Also, lets go look at Mexico to see how that went...

The tomatoes thing is bc some crazy people in a small town had too many tomatoes and couldn't sell them so they threw them at eachother. And then it turned into a typical thing for the whole region. No idea honestly.

And yeah we have some sort of affection for stupid useless pieces of land, like Perejil Island
550px-Vista_del_islote_de_Perejil_desde_la_costa_africana_%282%29.jpg

We have some sort of necessity to fight for them. But hey, if we're going to speak about people joining conflicts they're not related to in stupid, unproductive ways, ending with them losing a lost of resources and getting little to no profit, then I think someone from the United States is not the best one to speak...

But hey, at least you have money to pay bombs like the MOAB. After all civilians more like admissible casualties m i rite

Heck

Nucleus
Nebulae
Spain
You have masculine and feminine words, wow so original! Also, don't you use Que which sounds like KKK if you ask it three times in a row? You lost to a smaller fucking fleet and one of the most common tactics in Naval combat back in, pff, 1588? You failed because we sent some Fire Boats and you didn't use common fucking sense to thing "Oh this is a distraction! LOOK BEHIND AND TO THE SIDE, THEY MIGHT BE FLANKING US!" How fucking stupid do you have to be?!

New Zealand
You're a pound-land version of fucking pound-land so shut your fucking lips. You had one of the best movies filmed where? Oh yeah - On land which could've been used for actual farm land but you fuckers let the creators build a permanent fucking set on it you actual fucking idiots

America

Right - Shut your fucking lips and sit down:
You're basically a fucked version of nearly EVERY important fucking country on this planet. You know your capital? It was named after the smallest fucking town in the NE. I bet you never knew that.
You've got DONALD-MOTHERFUCKING-TRUMP as a president, He currently wants to go to war. You're fucked because you got a retard president who is getting accepted to do everything he motherfucking wishes. Also - WE MADE YOU A THING! If other countries never inhabited your land you would be full of Tribes People, not the fuckers you are today.

Britain
I'm making fun of my homeland because I'm not a fucking hypocrite - Let's start:
Didn't our prime-minister once stick his cock in a dead pigs mouth? Didn't our retarded old people vote us out of the EU and that could possibly fuck us right up? I agree with some of the people making fun of our teeth, what the fuck... Did someone in Ye' oldie times fuck a horse and the line of inbred looking people come to surface and passed their weird fucking teeth to MILLIONS of others?

(If you take offence to this man the fuck up, it's a passive aggressive joke)

Kleis

Electron
Nebulae
You have masculine and feminine words, wow so original! Also, don't you use Que which sounds like KKK if you ask it three times in a row?

you really don't know the 'qué' accent
ay lmao

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
New Zealand
You're a pound-land version of fucking pound-land so shut your fucking lips. You had one of the best movies filmed where? Oh yeah - On land which could've been used for actual farm land but you fuckers let the creators build a permanent fucking set on it you actual fucking idiots
new zealand agriculture is fine we can spare a few hundred kms of land

Todias

Electron
Nebulae
new zealand agriculture is fine we can spare a few hundred kms of land
yeah but for how long? Legit you're smaller than Japan and look at those poor fucks. They had to wage WAR because they didn't have shit. Might as well invade Australia then, right? It's practically like your version of China.

Reactions: List

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
yeah but for how long? Legit you're smaller than Japan and look at those poor fucks. They had to wage WAR because they didn't have shit. Might as well invade Australia then, right? It's practically like your version of China.

The only New Zealanders I've met have been either obsessed with Nazi's or Imperialism, specifically stemming out of the U.K. Oh, don't forget about the one guy who wanted to build an empire like the Mongolians.

New Zealand=Genocide Machine???