insult other people's countries (meme thread)

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
dont got anything to insult about but about fucking sheep. love you kiwis and aussies

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
implying that isolationism is a good political system.

Implying invading foreign countries and putting them as priorities before your own people, whilst endangering them by provoking extremist groups (and even arming and training them LOL) is a good political system.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae

Exactly the reason why Trump won by just saying "america first" and "make america great again"

I don't really know why the US Gov care so much about those conflicts tbh it's not like they ever get any profit from them beside extremist terrorist attacks in their own land ://///

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Exactly the reason why Trump won by just saying "america first" and "make america great again"

I don't really know why the US Gov care so much about those conflicts tbh it's not like they ever get any profit from them beside extremist terrorist attacks in their own land ://///
I think you're taking this thread a bit too seriously

D

Deleted member 2994

Implying invading foreign countries and putting them as priorities before your own people, whilst endangering them by provoking extremist groups (and even arming and training them LOL) is a good political system.
would you rather be the single strongest nation in the world, or a country that's only impact is that latin america speaks spanish (and even the portoguese beat you there)

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
would you rather be the single strongest nation in the world, or a country that's only impact is that latin america speaks spanish (and even the portoguese beat you there)

Portugal: Brasil

Spain: Argentina, Peru, Chile, Ecuador, Colombia, Bolivia, Venezuela, Paraguay, Uruguay...

But yeah, I never said I was proud of my country's power, at all (if it has any power at all).

"Single strongest nation" well. I guess so. Fragile as fuck, if you ask me. Imho any of the current secondary world superpowers can simply fuck up relations with the US and all that power would go down the drain, but hey, american pride.

WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK IM ALWAYS SERIOUS AND ANGR- Oh yeah, nevermind, just noticed. But yeah no d/w, just following the thread, throw shit at eachother but no hard feelings.

D

Deleted member 2994

well i mean, i was the one who took it to far,
Portugal: Brasil

Spain: Argentina, Peru, Chile, Ecuador, Colombia, Bolivia, Venezuela, Paraguay, Uruguay...

But yeah, I never said I was proud of my country's power, at all (if it has any power at all).

"Single strongest nation" well. I guess so. Fragile as fuck, if you ask me. Imho any of the current secondary world superpowers can simply fuck up relations with the US and all that power would go down the drain, but hey, american pride.
spain: second most widely spoken language, and is spoken in many nations
america/uk: third most widely spoken language, much less popular than spanish. do you see most of the world learning spanish? is spanish the international language of science? no
portugal: better soccer players than any spanish team
by the way, america is the strongest nation in the world. the 'fragile' mindset comes from librocentric anti-western propaganda

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
america/uk: third most widely spoken language, much less popular than spanish. do you see most of the world learning spanish? is spanish the international language of science? no

There's a reason for it, it's a rather simple language to learn, as long as you practice it. Spanish has a shit ton of rules and variants which not only have to do with accents, but also words that, for someone from spain and someone from mexico, they mean completely different thing. Good example, "coger" verb:

Spain: Take

South-america: Fuck

D

Deleted member 2994

There's a reason for it, it's a rather simple language to learn, as long as you practice it. Spanish has a shit ton of rules and variants which not only have to do with accents, but also words that, for someone from spain and someone from mexico, they mean completely different thing. Good example, "coger" verb:

Spain: Take

South-america: Fuck
yeah now that you're not roasting my country anymore, i know i've won

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
Finally, I can tell what I think about british people, ya

Euro-leavin', non-metric system usin', monarchy endorsin', bidet eschewin', third world colonizin', flag stealin', France invadin', Church splittin', Ireland annexin', Boers suppressin', Zulus genocidin', child labour exploitin', taxation without representationin', social darwinism foundin', corsair enlistin', Gibraltar ownin', Hudson bay explorin', industrial revolution startin', Australia settlin', yellow submarine paintin', deductive method usin', time travellin', Martini drinkin', Thought police callin', ultraviolence applin', teddy bear cuddlin', umbrella flyin', Siam king advisin', Fair ladies educatin', double rations askin', split personality drug makin', monster creatin', immortality paintin', fighting robots buildin', cars analyzin', mind trickin', 5th of November rememberin', zombies overrunnin', Steven Universe censorin', creepy talking trains usin', were-rabbits killin', fish 'n' chips eatin', tea drinkin', yellow teeth havin', red coat wearin', London bridge fallin', Olympic games hostin', Gmod roleplay server ownin' brits!

Reactions: List

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
Finally, I can tell what I think about british people, ya

Euro-leavin', non-metric system usin', monarchy endorsin', bidet eschewin', third world colonizin', flag stealin', France invadin', Church splittin', Ireland annexin', Boers suppressin', Zulus genocidin', child labour exploitin', taxation without representationin', social darwinism foundin', corsair enlistin', Gibraltar ownin', Hudson bay explorin', industrial revolution startin', Australia settlin', yellow submarine paintin', deductive method usin', time travellin', Martini drinkin', Thought police callin', ultraviolence applin', teddy bear cuddlin', umbrella flyin', Siam king advisin', Fair ladies educatin', double rations askin', split personality drug makin', monster creatin', immortality paintin', fighting robots buildin', cars analyzin', mind trickin', 5th of November rememberin', zombies overrunnin', Steven Universe censorin', creepy talking trains usin', were-rabbits killin', fish 'n' chips eatin', tea drinkin', yellow teeth havin', red coat wearin', London bridge fallin', Olympic games hostin', Gmod roleplay server ownin' brits!
ferrari, lamborghini, pizza pasta
honestly i have no idea what you italians are fucking saying

yes i hate immigrants
yes i attend private lynchings of immigrants

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
ferrari, lamborghini, pizza pasta
honestly i have no idea what you italians are fucking saying

yes i hate immigrants
yes i attend private lynchings of immigrants

As I suspected you brain went full alt-right/redpill the moment you saw "euro-leaving" and didn't realized 90% of that "insult" was just pop culture references to England ( °u°)b

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
As I suspected you brain went full alt-right/redpill the moment you saw "euro-leaving" and didn't realized 90% of that "insult" was just pop culture references to England ( °u°)b
hey remember when you tried to control all of north africa lol

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
hey remember when you tried to control all of north africa lol

"Control" means "Barely able to avoid getting thrown out" and "North Africa" means "A bunch of poor, underdeveloped countries hardly conquested with the help of Germany and internationally banned gas weaponry"

Reactions: List