insult other people's countries (meme thread)

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
Sure, if you like or support Islam, go ahead. But know that nobody isn't going to stop me from my opinion.

Last edited:

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i dont know enough about slovakia to actually roast you so i'll do a negative roast and say that some slovakian people are nice guys

Reactions: List

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
i dont know enough about slovakia to actually roast you so i'll do a negative roast and say that some slovakian people are nice guys
SOME
hqdefault.jpg

But TBH, at least the gypsies enjoy life. Theyre one half of the gopniks of eastern Slovakia.
Think about it as of church, you got different opinions on the bible, etc. that's where orthodox comes from. All the groups disagree with the other one, so it's kinda like a "war" without fighting though. Here, in the gopnik situation we fight each other with baseball bats. If you'd wish to infiltrate a gypsy village succesfully without getting beaten to death I suggest using this as your ringtone, which can actually make your reputation higher.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
SOME
hqdefault.jpg

But TBH, at least the gypsies enjoy life. Theyre one half of the gopniks of eastern Slovakia.
Think about it as of church, you got different opinions on the bible, etc. that's where orthodox comes from. All the groups disagree with the other one, so it's kinda like a "war" without fighting though. Here, in the gopnik situation we fight each other with baseball bats. If you'd wish to infiltrate a gypsy village succesfully without getting beaten to death I suggest using this as your ringtone, which can actually make your reputation higher.

borat is a world treasure

Reactions: List