insult other people's countries (meme thread)

Heck

Nucleus
Nebulae
no it's straight up aggressive

how are you going to be from the UK and not even speak your native language correctly?
I'm not from the UK though... I moved about quite a bit.
You fuck.
(Late reply sorry)

Heck

Nucleus
Nebulae
Lemme guess, your name is Mohammad?
James - I moved to Spain and Back.
Born in England, I when I was 5 We moved.
I had to learn an entirely new language - Not bothering to remember English.
I then move back to England when I was 11 and I speak with a fucked type of English.

I'm taking the piss BTW

D

Deleted member 3129

Lemme guess, your name is Mohammad?

Shush
Every british person

1449934186850.jpg

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I got more

1488900048495.png
If it wasn't for us you would have been trampled on twice by the Germans because you barely have the manpower to build a farm let alone an army!

I went to look up the wars your pea sized country have been involved with and I found this quite amusing...

f6oXaaF.png

SPOT THE BELGIAN FLAG

I also find it funny you tried to roast Britain about the cod wars but then you realize the only war I could find your flag printed on was the actual 2nd and 3rd cod wars AS PART OF THE BRITISH COALTION!

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
If it wasn't for us you would have been trampled on twice by the Germans because you barely have the manpower to build a farm let alone an army!

I went to look up the wars your pea sized country have been involved with and I found this quite amusing...

f6oXaaF.png

SPOT THE BELGIAN FLAG

I also find it funny you tried to roast Britain about the cod wars but then you realize the only war I could find your flag printed on was the actual 2nd and 3rd cod wars AS PART OF THE BRITISH COALTION!
when its called the battle of belgium but belgium is not fighting with you

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 3129

f6oXaaF.png

SPOT THE BELGIAN FLAG

Memetic_2999af_6231555.jpg

Reactions: List