invincible (spoilers) (mark is thinking)

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
omni-man more like omni-based
i liked the story but man the animation quality was all over the place and really jarring at times

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
185615521_573378466975307_404432109266934786_n.jpg

D

Deleted member 3818

you know it's a good show when you've got no idea what's going on

PepicWalrus

Electron
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It was good but animation dropped hard and their little joke about it doesn't make up for it and felt like wasted run time. Also the finale felt more like a mid season finale then season finale.

fofa

Atom
Nebulae
It was good but animation dropped hard and their little joke about it doesn't make up for it and felt like wasted run time. Also the finale felt more like a mid season finale then season finale.
don't think animation dropped hard, infact i think the opposite - it went up in quality. though, i do agree that it was a long ass wait for so little.

apparently, next season's gonna come out way sooner but idk if i wanna believe that

PepicWalrus

Electron
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
don't think animation dropped hard, infact i think the opposite - it went up in quality. though, i do agree that it was a long ass wait for so little.
There was a lot of static PNGs moving around especially in flight, eve clipping through her homes doorframe, the unopan homeworld scene. Glaring noticeable faults. The general sentiment is definitely a drop in quality and not a raise.

The story was great and it's definitely worth a watch but they were definitely strained on budget. Amazon does not treat its animation well.