Irma & I

venutianPunk

Leftist Cuck
Nebulae
On my phone, sorry for shitty looking posts. Update, Irma's passed but I'm out of power until who knows. Key West to Orlando is in the same situation. South Florida sucks shit. Essentially it could be later today, a few days, or God forbid weeks or months, until I've power. So hot.

Reactions: List

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
that shit was weak lmao

the only casualty I sustained was my fucking internet provider taking a hit and I'm w/o internet

the real victims is the ones you least expect ;(

Cookies

Comin' Straight from the Cookie Jar!
Nebulae
I got pretty lucky over here in eastern Florida. We lost power overnight but it came back in the morning. Minimal flooding. Lots of leaves and tree husks all over our lawn, so rest in peace that.

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
3lbum1r5x9kz.jpg

Reactions: List

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
good news my internet is back - time to erp again

venutianPunk

Leftist Cuck
Nebulae
I HAVE
power
my best friend is letting me (she tells me to tell y'all that she's the best) stay at her house until my home has power and A/C, which is instead of the end of this upcoming Sunday, now between tonight and tomorrow at 6 PM. Or not! Fuckin' who knows, but prepare your asses, I'll be ERPing that shit all night long.

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
I HAVE
power
my best friend is letting me (she tells me to tell y'all that she's the best) stay at her house until my home has power and A/C, which is instead of the end of this upcoming Sunday, now between tonight and tomorrow at 6 PM. Or not! Fuckin' who knows, but prepare your asses, I'll be ERPing that shit all night long.
she must have a big ego, but good luck with your hurricanes and shit dude this reminds me of the sandstorms

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
I HAVE
power
is she cute