Israel threatens New Zealand with war

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
Calm down everyone, nobody's starting a war.

Bibi said that New Zealand's request for the resolution in the UN was an act of a diplomatic attack on Israel, the media just loves to spin it around.

אנשים שאשכרה מאמינים שהולכת להיות מלחמה צריכים לבדוק אם התבלבלו בכדורים

also since gigi brought memriTV

http://is.*********/pol/1483028463836.jpg
4LenEk.jpg

canada, the bane of our existance
not even the emus can equate to the leafs

Husky

Nebulae
3b79774fc6269320ae4694c663119ae1.png

19d773e977bc057280b8f23a2cd67892.png

Their longest long range missile can't carry the missile half the distance needed. Pretty shitty invasion if you have to rely on the domino effect, if everyone says "Fight your own battle shit-head" It will litterely just be a "My country's better then your country" battle.

Reactions: List

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
3b79774fc6269320ae4694c663119ae1.png

19d773e977bc057280b8f23a2cd67892.png

Their longest long range missile can't carry the missile half the distance needed. Pretty shitty invasion if you have to rely on the domino effect, if everyone says "Fight your own battle shit-head" It will litterely just be a "My country's better then your country" battle.
huh those german nuclear submarines merkel gave us surew ill come in handy now

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
As I saw, New Australia has no LRM, so have fun!

the subs also don't have that much range and good luck trying to find a nation willing to let your jew fleet refuel

plus even if the NZ navy only has two frigates that's still two more than best ally

Husky

Nebulae
the subs also don't have that much range and good luck trying to find a nation willing to let your jew fleet refuel

plus even if the NZ navy only has two frigates that's still two more than best ally
Then back to stalemate.

New australia can return to shagging sheep like they were intended to and Isreal can continue counting Shekels or drawing maps or something.

Erid

Electron
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
jesus christ what possible reason could Israel have to attack fucking New Zealand, are you insane?
And who's degenerate fucking idea was it bringing this topic up in a fucking meme fueled roleplay forum? Were you HONESTLY looking to receive insightful and serious comments, or were you expecting this level of autism when you posted this?

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
jesus christ what possible reason could Israel have to attack fucking New Zealand, are you insane?
And who's degenerate fucking idea was it bringing this topic up in a fucking meme fueled roleplay forum? Were you HONESTLY looking to receive insightful and serious comments, or were you expecting this level of autism when you posted this?
well i wasn't expecting a serious conversation, i was actually just after a bit of bant, which i got. chill bro

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
you slothmachine and eli are gonna be leading the charge on new zealand