Italy's referendum

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
so I'm not a fan of European politics as an American

but I like to keep up with the old country and honestly I feel like they're just taking advantage of the "geo-political climate" (I hear that a lot in HoC :)) in Europe.

meh, democracy is democracy lol.

Reactions: List

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
I'm gonna vote for the referendum to pass, even if there is the slightest possibility that something may change, it will still be better than nothing (also the fact that M5C and Lega Nord don't want it authomatically makes it more righteous : D )

Reactions: List

WhiteTiger

yes hello
Nebulae
a lot of EU politicians laughed at switzerland for not joining EU, now would you look at that people want to leave the fourth reich. A force of thunderous applause passes through my body.

Nebulae
this is italy not new york
Eyyy, I'mma beat'a up'a your'a face'a.

tumblr_mnlyfejP7c1stuqhto1_1280.gif

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
tbh all european countries are in the shitter, NIGEL SAVED US

Can't barrage the Farage.

I didn't even know Italy has/had a referendum on the way. Thanks for telling me.

Mr. Widoux

Quark
Nebulae
Man, I'm Italian, and the Renzi's governament is managed well but Renzi is the problem! PORCO DION, He does not know how to speak English!

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I don't like Trump but he won't make that much of a difference to the rest of the world if he does get elected, except for that wall. And Trump can't change the Senate much either.
This referendum would change how Italy governs itself quite a bit though, so it's probably just as important but less interesting tbh.
launching a direct military invasion against isis and quitting nato isn't relevant internationally?????????????

I wasn't roasting you, just presenting you with the fact that someone who is 15 does not deserve or have any relevant opinion in political matters, since they can't vote.
i don't know man you're a living example that some people above 18 who can vote are retarded politically

now about the referndum i think that it's good to give more power to smaller leaders on the regional scale as opposed to a bureaucratic ruling coalition