it's ok to rp as things you aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nebulae
a great man once said "bruh we roleplay as alien crabs"

and this really got me thinking... man limiting what you rp as is kind of dumb when you are in some weird future world with buddhist aliens and floating foetuses that invade planets

so if you thought it was weird to rp as woman or man because you are either woman or man don't be because at the end of the day you have far more in common with a woman or a man then you do buddhist alien or floaty foetus (i hope, i really do.)

thank you :)

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

and this really got me thinking... man limiting what you rp as is kind of dumb when you are in some weird future world with buddhist aliens and floating foetuses that invade planets

so if you thought it was weird to rp as woman or man because you are either woman or man don't be because at the end of the day you have far more in common with a woman or a man then you do buddhist alien or floaty foetus (i hope, i really do.)

thank you :grinning:
crazy man

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae
1.png

prime character development

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae

thank you :grinning:
Dude thats crazy bro!

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
bro who are you to tell me that i cant roleplay as a washing machine

Status
Not open for further replies.