JOSEON | Announcement & Info, 23/05/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22

I've began the war with the chinese d12 on my yakuza movie character, I sincerely hope I dont get pkd by the d12 before the event we already killed some dude but we nlrd him

Official japanese criminal roleplayer theme song

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: List

slick

give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae
eddd73b7e9e6dad192146b623af93396.jpg

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
the chaebol spy returning home after finding out about the
zaibatsu plan to host their 2541th public headcrab fight

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
the chaebol spy returning home after finding out about the
zaibatsu plan to host their 2541th public headcrab fight

I'm waiting for the Bullsquid vs Katana fight

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
H-4568.jpg

The Shopping Cart Theory
The shopping cart is the ultimate litmus test for whether a person is capable of self-governing.

To return the shopping cart is an easy, convenient task and one which we all recognize as the right thing to do.
To return the shopping cart is objectively right. There are no situations other than dire emergencies in which a person is not able to return their cart. Simultaneously, it is not illegal to abandon your shopping cart.

Therefor the shopping cart presents itself as the apex example of whether a person will do what is right without being forced to do it.
No one will punish you for not returning the shopping cart, no one will fine you or kill you for not returning the shopping cart, you gain nothing by returning the shopping cart.

You must return the shopping cart out of the goodness of your own heart. You must return the shopping cart because it is the right thing to do. Because it is correct.

A person who is unable to do this is no better than an animal, an absolute savage who can only be made to do what is right by threatening them with a law, and the force that stands behind it.

The shopping cart is what determines whether a person is a good or bad member of society

Obviously, we know which side of the theory the Chaebol is on

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
H-4568.jpg

The Shopping Cart Theory
The shopping cart is the ultimate litmus test for whether a person is capable of self-governing.

To return the shopping cart is an easy, convenient task and one which we all recognize as the right thing to do.
To return the shopping cart is objectively right. There are no situations other than dire emergencies in which a person is not able to return their cart. Simultaneously, it is not illegal to abandon your shopping cart.

Therefor the shopping cart presents itself as the apex example of whether a person will do what is right without being forced to do it.
No one will punish you for not returning the shopping cart, no one will fine you or kill you for not returning the shopping cart, you gain nothing by returning the shopping cart.

You must return the shopping cart out of the goodness of your own heart. You must return the shopping cart because it is the right thing to do. Because it is correct.

A person who is unable to do this is no better than an animal, an absolute savage who can only be made to do what is right by threatening them with a law, and the force that stands behind it.

The shopping cart is what determines whether a person is a good or bad member of society

Obviously, we know which side of the theory the Chaebol is on
This is not actually a strictly true theory. The shopping trolleys around me require a monetary input to first acquire them and when you return it that monetary toll is returned back. So around these parts the desire to return a shopping card in fueled by pure capitalistic gains

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 930

< me when my CP gets whitelisted and I can start giving out quests

lpHifh0.jpg

"<:: Collect 0/5 pieces of metal, and bring them back for a huge reward. ::>"

I would be pissed if it wasn't a Blue Item.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Once again when the main part of the event quiets down. You can expect some side things at night...
For both factions :3

(If dallas is ok with it)

Status
Not open for further replies.