Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
>Chaebol

44ee5f1dd3704676e9c070324b733932.jpg

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
@Dallas I know this is a bit of a dumb question but do we know that we're being shipped off to City 2? Or is it gonna be a last minute broadcast thing

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae

POV: you're a headcrab fighting in seoul's most prominent underground headcrab wrestling ring. there's korean and japanese men shouting obscenties at eachother. little do you know that the outcome of this match determines the fate of either side's control of the district, all on a bet of headcrab wrestling. what do?

unironically needs to happen

Reactions: List

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
Suppose I want to operate a Japanese sushi shop for Zaibatsu, I am more than willing to have the shop robbed/held up by Chaebol gang but would this grant the right for them to kill me/cut off my fingers and shit? How can I help support the event without putting myself at serious risk of being killed?
some quests involving other players/store owners will stress that killing them will be an undue escalation - in your example, that would make sense - and that the quest participants should, in your case, just fuck up your business and person but not kill you
[doublepost=1589039571][/doublepost]
@Dallas I know this is a bit of a dumb question but do we know that we're being shipped off to City 2? Or is it gonna be a last minute broadcast thing
again, my friend, the city has no number - it's City X, or Seoul, it has no classification number

and you guys will find out IC over this weekend, im working on cool ways to get the word out beyond some boring /broadcast shit

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
again, my friend, the city has no number - it's City X, or Seoul, it has no classification number
my bad, thought it was city 2 cause the map was called that lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.