Just an idea

Liamos

Proton
Nebulae

Well, im planning on starting a rebel Character, and i did my research, i pretty much know the variety of the works that you can do as a rebel

Well, i thought that Rebels who are experts in they're "Job" like Metal Maker ETC
can get a whitelist that gives them the most basic materials that they need to create or do they're job,
lets say that im a metal maker,ill get 10 rusty metal pieces a week or something like that,

(and i know i should write this in the suggestions,but its just a small idea and will probably get hate,so i prefer writing it here)

Last edited:
Reactions: List

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
I mean

Id hate to break it to you

But that is not

How it works

Sorry fam

patty

Proton
Nebulae
Shitposting
:scream::scream::scream::sob::sob::sob:

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
i just gave an idea,it doesnt have to be cans, i will not even try,
Here, ok, Ill give you my thoughts:

It would not work. Giving any char just cans, without any backstory on them, for just getting cans, would defeat the purpose of role playing. You have to role play getting those cans, you have to work to find each and everyone. Yes, it will be hard, but you will feel rewarded for doing it. That is role play my friend.

Im sorry mate, but no admin would just give you cans, or anything for that matter.

Liamos

Proton
Nebulae
Here, ok, Ill give you my thoughts:

It would not work. Giving any char just cans, without any backstory on them, for just getting cans, would defeat the purpose of role playing. You have to role play getting those cans, you have to work to find each and everyone. Yes, it will be hard, but you will feel rewarded for doing it. That is role play my friend.

Im sorry mate, but no admin would just give you cans, or anything for that matter.
Ok, thank you for explaining to me like a normal person,it was a failed idea and i accept it