Information Keemstar Accused Leafy for Subbotting.

Dist

Proton
Nebulae
Something something locc copy and paste if you agree

Nebulae
i don't really care
youtube turned to shit when google brought it back in 2006
The year is not correct but yes, youtube did turn to shit when it was bought by the corporation known as Google.

Youtube turned to shit when making videos turned into a buisness.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
Implying that they weren't total shit since the beginning.
Leafyishere talking about relevant stories?
Pyrocynical being funny?
Having a drama channel in the first place?

And you think all this is beneficial and great? What the hell is yo-
b46965d66f89fd01a49cb4976fc96611.png

Oh that explains it.

SPLsS1Q.jpg
judging someone by a picture (which is even put sarcastically) is retarded and you are the most retarded person i have met in my whole life

please send me other sick 2008 memes with shitty cropped faces on them to prove your beautiful points sir

Hugheser

Need a little Gerry Adams in my life,
Nebulae
judging someone by a picture (which is even put sarcastically) is retarded and you are the most retarded person i have met in my whole life

please send me other sick 2008 memes with shitty cropped faces on them to prove your beautiful points sir

Baited, and if you think I'm the most retarded person from one person that's a bit hypocritical since you judge for me judging you by your pic. Calm down fam is a joke innit

Also it's actually a spicy 06' meme

swexs

Nebulae
Baited, and if you think I'm the most retarded person from one person that's a bit hypocritical since you judge for me judging you by your pic. Calm down fam is a joke innit
being a retard is a good thing, you get paid and you dont have to work my friend thats how todays constitutions work!!!!!!!!