Information Keemstar Accused Leafy for Subbotting.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
being a retard is a good thing, you get paid and you dont have to work my friend thats how todays constitutions work!!!!!!!!

And you can get away with murder.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
Baited, and if you think I'm the most retarded person from one person that's a bit hypocritical since you judge for me judging you by your pic. Calm down fam is a joke innit
jqpkR7E.png

Reactions: List

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
The year is not correct but yes, youtube did turn to shit when it was bought by the corporation known as Google.

Youtube turned to shit when making videos turned into a buisness.

they brought it in 2006 what you on about
[doublepost=1471368915][/doublepost]
youtube came back in 2006?
didnt it get released in 2006? bruh

they brought it in 2006 m8 off 3 people who use to work for paypal
now they're loaded

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
and now you're classed as a rapist while idfk supporting transgenders.

idk man, i just think that it's a mental illness and my boy @lil fandango will support me on this

People have opinions my man, and I respect yours.

I don't like harbouring opinions that could lead to someone getting hurt both phyiscally or emotionally. I support transgenders because it should be their right and their right alone to decide what they do with their body. And while gender dysphoria pretty much is a mental disorder, it doesn't mean it's a bad thing. There's a mental disorder that makes you never forget things, that's fucking cool.

Which may be why I associate mysef with robots. They don't follow the norm, they stand out, they're weird, but most are likeable. There's some people that have a joke around with it and give me funny nick names like Robo-Benis, and I enjoy listening to those people and having a laugh with them. But there's also people that genuinely attack me because of it.

There you go, that's a little insight as to how I work.

By the way, I was joking previously.

D

Deleted member 243

People have opinions my man, and I respect yours.

I don't like harbouring opinions that could lead to someone getting hurt both phyiscally or emotionally. I support transgenders because it should be their right and their right alone to decide what they do with their body. And while gender dysphoria pretty much is a mental disorder, it doesn't mean it's a bad thing. There's a mental disorder that makes you never forget things, that's fucking cool.

Which may be why I associate mysef with robots. They don't follow the norm, they stand out, they're weird, but most are likeable. There's some people that have a joke around with it and give me funny nick names like Robo-Benis, and I enjoy listening to those people and having a laugh with them. But there's also people that genuinely attack me because of it.

There you go, that's a little insight as to how I work.

By the way, I was joking previously.
ok