Keen on Propaganda posters?

Hosterss

Electron
Nebulae
Im a big fan of posters, specifically vintage propaganda posters. I don't love em for the message they try to convey but rather how they look, scratched, old, beat and the motives. Well I picked up photoshop recently and I am now trying to improve on making posters. The first one I managed to whip up was inspired by the community and the second one I wanted to be hl2 inspired. If you too also enjoy making posters then I would love to see your work and receive feedback if you have any.

In the future if I make more Il be sure to add them to the post. :)

rLyfzIJ.jpg
W8SYxhg.jpg

2Sx82zC.jpg

Last edited:

LykosNychi

Nucleus
Nebulae
They're even more annoying to read if you can read the alphabet. First one p. much says "izbtslaz is zayaizd (избцлаз ис заяизд)", not even sure what it's supposed to represent
"No Nebulae is earned"

"If not him, then whom? If not now, then when?

Reactions: List

LykosNychi

Nucleus
Nebulae
Yeah, I totally see why you guys think that the font is ugly but I only use it because I can't find any better :/. Suggestions?
It's not that the font is ugly.

It's not a font. It's another alphabet being cannibalized for look-alike characters. Literally just google "propaganda fonts" and you'll likely find significantly better options.

Hosterss

Electron
Nebulae
Alright. If I ask this, which one do you think looks best between the scratched and distressed one?

Croissant

Neutrino
Nebulae
To be honest I really enjoyed the first one. That's like something I would hang up in my room because it honestly looks pretty cool. I like the style.

Reactions: List