Kid's Channel Thumbnail Cancer Thread

Flanders

Atom
Nebulae
you guys know those shitty fucking kid channels that plague everyone's reccomended feed with kinder suprise eggs and spiderman fucking elsa and shit? There's no reason why they SHOULD be on your reccomended list, you watch nothing that is kid-friendly, but there they are regardless.

They have some really cringy as shit thumbnails, lemme start.

maxresdefault.jpg

[doublepost=1531074782][/doublepost]
1509368683_maxresdefault.jpg

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
you guys know those shitty fucking kid channels that plague everyone's reccomended feed with kinder suprise eggs and spiderman fucking elsa with dildos and shit?

maxresdefault.jpg
20a89d28b6.png

la luz extinguido........................

never had my recommended be filled with this

which is a surprise

but a welcome one, to be sure

Reactions: List

Flanders

Atom
Nebulae
20a89d28b6.png

la luz extinguido........................

never had my recommended be filled with this

which is a surprise

but a welcome one, to be sure
you dont know the horror
[doublepost=1531074944][/doublepost]
youtube-elsa-train-odd-elsagate.jpg

[doublepost=1531075092][/doublepost]
more-weird-elsa-thumbnails.png

shits fucked

Reactions: List

Shadow.

Quark
Nebulae
you guys know those shitty fucking kid channels that plague everyone's reccomended feed with kinder suprise eggs and spiderman fucking elsa and shit? There's no reason why they SHOULD be on your reccomended list, you watch nothing that is kid-friendly, but there they are regardless.

maxresdefault.jpg

[doublepost=1531074782][/doublepost]
1509368683_maxresdefault.jpg

My little sister watches that shit I'm actually worried of her lmao

Also not to mention how much profit you make out of this vids

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
I made a thread about this before but I'm pretty sure most of these are being allowed by youtube for some strange purpose while actual users are getting scrubbed out for TV show level channels

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
what do you expect from google
these shitheads going around unmonetizing everything with there shit automatic system which is abused to death by big corporations or people willing to abuse it, aswell with dmca and moronic copyright strikes

you post a video with blood in it and it gets demoneitized straight ahead aswell as with a 18+ lock but if its something like news or a shit comedy sketch from a crap late night comedian, then it is moneitized with a shitton of ads and put on the top 20 lists on trending and all that stupid shit and kids can view it and they clearly don't give a fuck about context of other people only to themselves and there fucking big moneyearners

who needs independent news channels when you've got something like the bbc who are very condescending towards there viewers and think the people watching them are thick as shit and and tell them what "brexit" means

Last edited: