Lag issues in the HL2RP server.

Nebulae
the last time this was a consistent issue was back in boreas and it turned out to be because someone was building a massive dupe underneath the map for their event

it went away after said event was done and the dupe was removed

Reactions: List

Gyarik

gu
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
the last time this was a consistent issue was back in boreas and it turned out to be because someone was building a massive dupe underneath the map for their event

There's no space for that in this map tho, and we never did massive prop builds in the first place

Vaz

Still a sleep deprived gay, just older
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
So the wonderful @Generally Fruity has taken the time to fly around the map to remove unused props, entities or other items that held no real use on the server. (Turned out to be a lot)

I did a test fly around and came back with no hiccups.

A. Vaher

I make events of varying quality
HL2 RP Administrator
Premium Member
Nebulae

Was it me

Nebulae
There's no space for that in this map tho, and we never did massive prop builds in the first place

that's fair, i didnt assume you did either, just tossing in information that might hopefully connect to it somehow

it wasn't any one person, just excessive persisting across the board

it was actually i just dont want to name and shame because it was a good event

nah fuck it. hi @Rod that was a cool mountain event wasnt it bud haha haha

e: ok i just woke up and misread this im happy it pointed you in the right direction but mr roddy shall have his minute of fame nonetheLESS

Rod

remove bias
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
that's fair, i didnt assume you did either, just tossing in information that might hopefully connect to it somehow

it was actually i just dont want to name and shame because it was a good event

nah fuck it. hi @Rod that was a cool mountain event wasnt it bud haha haha

e: ok i just woke up and misread this im happy it pointed you in the right direction but mr roddy shall have his minute of fame nonetheLESS
billions must lag