Large community taken down.

• Thread starter Deleted member 5162
  • Start date

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
The fact that there was 9 pages of donations show's that the owner was running it as a business, not as a community.
5d039770c8fbdf87230f3b9b1faa7123.png

72 hours to restore everything, ye good luck buddy

pretty obvious when everything that is basically free addons from workshop is being charged £££

Reactions: List

Jello

Roleplay
Nebulae
pretty obvious when everything that is basically free addons from workshop is being charged £££
that's not really what i mean
when compared to nebulous, they charge like £6, and they felt bad about increasing it by £1 [or atleast that's what @Blackquill said]

whereas they just take all the money they can from their users, who, from the gamemodes, DarkRP and shit, are probably pretty young.
pretty obvious they are a money-grab, and the owner doesn't give a single shit about the community, just his paypal

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Oh shit RIP. I learned to RP in SCP there, I think I remember playing with @Numbers before I met him here. I'd be honest the server went to shit when there was a huge staff "coup" in SCP and they all left, yet some others remained (the worst ones).

I know the owner was in some shady stuff and clearly it was a business I mean he owned a LOT of servers, but if you were a player you still had your fun sometimes. Can't say I will miss them giantly cause most of the server were full of minges, but I will have the good memories of 2-3 years ago.

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
fuckkkk, i used to play WG a lot, mainly their SCP-RP, i had a good run on there. was staff for a bit, ran a couple whitelists and then left some while ago to return to HL2 RP after getting dulled by semi-serious. will be sad to see it go honestly, although it wasn't really a secret harland was very centred around money, he was good at seeming like he cared, of which i won't ever know if he really did.

RIP, i have fond memories from my time there :-[

Brand1065

Neutrino
Nebulae
It's confirmed that everything is back up and running. Donations have been returned to players and such. There is also evidence online of Harland planning to DDOS other communities in order to gain more players. When spoken to about this, he denied that it was actual evidence because he doesn't mention the word "DDOS".

The video is basically Harland talking about how he plans to attack other communities, and which admins to ban from their servers in order to ensure a more successful attack.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
It's confirmed that everything is back up and running. Donations have been returned to players and such. There is also evidence online of Harland planning to DDOS other communities in order to gain more players. When spoken to about this, he denied that it was actual evidence because he doesn't mention the word "DDOS".

The video is basically Harland talking about how he plans to attack other communities, and which admins to ban from their servers in order to ensure a more successful attack.

his response is so fucking stupid
"oh its not ddos cus i didn't say it was even tho that is what i'm doing is basically ddosing other servers but its not because i didn't call it ddos"
ok but at the end of the day what you are doing falls under the term "ddos"

doing this to regain abit more playerbase and abit more donation money is not worth having the police banging on your door and sending u to court and being found guilty and going to prison for

at the end of the day i don't see the fucking point in breaking your country's laws just to gain abit more players on your mediocre microtranaction server for abit more £££

Last edited:

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
>discussing other communities
>discussing hosts
>discussing "not being able to touch them"
>discussing them being offline
>not DDoss

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
>discussing other communities
>discussing hosts
>discussing "not being able to touch them"
>discussing them being offline
>not DDoss

"its not ddos guys cus i didn't say that word"

imagine that moron appearing in court

"what is your evidence that you didn't do this?"
"cus i didn't say "ddos"

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
Sad thing is people probably fucking believe that

"did you kill that man?"
"no because i didn't say that word judge but my actions basically states that"
"oh well you're free to go"

he's just getting himself into a slippery slope for being that way
instead of trying to improve his garbage servers which is crammed with content from the workshop whilst charging people £££ for it and shit "custom" jobs he's just going to full retard and breaking uk law just to gain a few more players

no one is going to like him at the end of the day for this as it is a very scummy thing to do
that is why people hate kuromiku and some of the devs of TnB

the amount of ddos and drama between communitys in gmod would make the samp community blush

Last edited:

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
"power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely"

gmod community edition

not surprised since this has been done so many times by so many other people in the years and people keep falling for it

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
werwolfgaming as a title brings up red flags already

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
wtf i think i played on this like 3 to 4 years ago when it was like a really small DarkRP server with 20 - 30 daily players
i became a mod on it after like 2 days