[LEAKS AND RUMORS] Grand Theft Auto 6

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Ehhh

Disagree

I like them, but Trevor's the only one who had much of a personality. Fun to watch.

I can't really remember much about the other two. I know Michael's family were just as shitty as he was and Franklin had some funny side characters like Lamarr and Chop but that's about it
The characters were a caricature of American society/stereotypes (along with the interactions they had)
Honestly, I think all of them and their interactions with secondary characters were amazing

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 243

The characters were a caricature of American society/stereotypes (along with the interactions they had)
Honestly, I think all of them and their interactions with secondary characters were amazing
one was canadian pretending to be american

one was a hood man from the hood trying to get out of the hood by robbing banks

one was average american man

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
one was canadian pretending to be american

one was a hood man from the hood trying to get out of the hood by robbing banks

one was average american man
only 1 of them was actually american ma g

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
trevor is such a 2013 idea of cool unhinged rick and morty psycho it really dates the feeling of the game for me i can't explain it

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i enjoyed the story it was fun, even if it did drag on a bit nearer to the end

i just hope gta 6 has more to do, is set somewhere new, and doesn’t try and involve things that are popular at that time. because when you do that, in 5 years time it looks retarded. see: any movie or tv show with a pop culture reference

i mean holy shit the office has a bit about planking. planking.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
also i’d say “i hope rockstar do single player expansions again too” but we all know they won’t. online is far too successful (and profitable) to set aside

chronos

Molecule
Nebulae
gta online car selling glitches were you'd swap lobbies after selling to get your car back and do it over and over again

that's when i knew i wanted to become a gangster

D

Deleted member 22

i enjoyed the story it was fun, even if it did drag on a bit nearer to the end

i just hope gta 6 has more to do, is set somewhere new, and doesn’t try and involve things that are popular at that time. because when you do that, in 5 years time it looks retarded. see: any movie or tv show with a pop culture reference

i mean holy shit the office has a bit about planking. planking.
I loved the t-bowing mini game in gta v

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
gta has pretty much been about satirizing american culture since gta 3 and will always be making fun of or bringing up current topics at the time

i think gta 5 just feels way more dated cause it keeps getting released over and over so you arent getting ‘current’ events, youre getting ones from a decade ago

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
michael n trevor r canadian
franklin is a yank
michael is american tho
8PfbsUm.png

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
on a different note u guys think gta5 will celebrate its 10 year anniversary before 6 is even announced
[doublepost=1603241295][/doublepost]
ill give u that 1 i thought north yankton was canada
wait it isnt?