[LEAKS AND RUMORS] Grand Theft Auto 6

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
on a different note u guys think gta5 will celebrate its 10 year anniversary before 6 is even announced
[doublepost=1603241295][/doublepost]
wait it isnt?
i guess i got north yankton confused with yukon because its similarly named?

D

Deleted member 3818

Id rather they try and do something fresh and create a new city rather than going back to vice. I'm not really feeling another bright, vibrant and funny styled setting after V already just did that. Although miami with a grimdark kinda theme could be cool, sort of like how dead island felt in a way.

I just want more based niko depression

Reactions: List

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Id rather they try and do something fresh and create a new city rather than going back to vice. I'm not really feeling another bright, vibrant and funny styled setting after V already just did that. Although miami with a grimdark kinda theme could be cool, sort of like how dead island felt in a way.

I just want more based niko depression

the world is.....grimdark enough..h.eh...

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i hate depressing gta games so much

i could never ever finish gta 4, it just felt so incredibly bland and depressing and dull to me, ive tried many many times to play it but i cant

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i hate depressing gta games so much

i could never ever finish gta 4, it just felt so incredibly bland and depressing and dull to me, ive tried many many times to play it but i cant
to me it’s supposed to be less about the harsh realities of life and more about fucking about and having fun mindlessly blowing shit up

D

Deleted member 3818

no no no, iv was a masterpiece. I agree it's true to life story doesn't really match with the chaotic gameplay but it was still phenomenal overall. Even with games like san Andreas which didn't take itself very seriously either, It still told a depressing story of how the persuit of wealth and power corrupts people and never ends well, pretty much a core theme of almost every GTA.

Best example would be how 5 just gives you an obvious good ending option on a platter, it's like none of the previous character development and interactions matter. Compare that with IV's ending, whether or not you decide to give up your desire for revenge and start doing what's morally right, it's already too late. Niko pays for his sins either way.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
no no no, iv was a masterpiece. I agree it's true to life story doesn't really match with the chaotic gameplay but it was still phenomenal overall. Even with games like san Andreas which didn't take itself very seriously either, It still told a depressing story of how the persuit of wealth and power corrupts people and never ends well, pretty much a core theme of almost every GTA.

Best example would be how 5 just gives you an obvious good ending option on a platter, it's like none of the previous character development and interactions matter. Compare that with IV's ending, whether or not you decide to give up your desire for revenge and start doing what's morally right, it's already too late. Niko pays for his sins either way.

Deathwish ending (Ending C) would be better if it killed Franklin off

Change my mind

D

Deleted member 3818

Deathwish ending (Ending C) would be better if it killed Franklin off

Change my mind
Would have been based if they lead you to believe this was the good ending only for it to kill off all three characters, then you get to play as Lester from there on.

D

Deleted member 3818

Fr tho this is how it should have ended

In some sort of final shootout, Trevor sacrifices himself to save the other two, displaying how despite all the wrongdoings and hate he has for michael, part of him still loves him like a brother and he's ultimately willing to die for him. This saves their lives, but to little avail as Michael is then captured by authorities and sentenced to life in prison. His wife marries some other rich jerk whilst he loses everything and is stuck watching life go on without him. Franklin is the only one who manages to escape, he takes his share of the loot and flees to South East Asia, settling down on a small island paradise where he spends his days lounging on the beach sipping cocktails, resembling Michael after he retired. But it's not much of a victory, the money doesn't matter, his mind is somewhere else. He yearns for the thrill and excitement of a criminal lifestyle, it's the only thing that will satisfy him now. And so when Lester calls him, talking about another job he needs him for, Franklin accepts.