LemonPunch gone, ServerGuard forum up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
This is literally the most disgusting thing I've seen from him. Taking a big community down, just to advert ServerGuard more... Well, atleast it can be used to report bugs from ServerGuard
Hey guys!

Hope you’re having a great summer! ServerGuard served us exceptionally well while LemonPunch was running and it gave us a vital ability to manage our servers effectively. I would imagine that there are a few of you out there who have started your own servers and who would have an interest in following ServerGuard's development.

Therefore, if you run a server, I would like to invite you toServerGuard's brand new forums. They will serve as the prime place for any and all technical enquiries, suggestions, guides and constructive discussions in relation to our admin mod. They will also be a place where we will release optional content for ServerGuard and empower customers to distribute plugins they’ve created themselves.

If you haven't already, I also encourage you to join ServerGuard'sSteam Group.

In the long run we at ServerGuard hope to grow our forums into a vibrant and dynamic community for our admin mod, use them to present some of our plans, progress and development, and publish plenty of useful content and information. If you run a server, we sincerely hope that you will accept our invitation and be a part of our newborn community!

Kind Regards
Gurrazor
Founder of LemonPunch
"Founder of LemonPunch." Rather "Eager for money and ruin the whole Community and founder of LemonPunch."
https://forums.gmodserverguard.com/

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Time to pull the trigger.
14959099-Suicide-concept-man-pointing-a-gun-at-his-head-white-background-Stock-Photo.jpg

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
"Welp Lemonpunch is dead"
"Time to make more money!"

Status
Not open for further replies.