If you fail then try again.. serverguard

Wow this must look good for his business resume
roleplay community ownership is the first thing employers look for

Reactions: List

Mt3c1

Portugal Hater
B A N N E D
Nebulae
To be honest, throwing hate his way simply fuels the fire. Let him rot and forget about him.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
wonder which is more credible.

being a community owner or working for 4chan
4chan is a massive community with monetization that rakes in a load of revene, along with an international community spanning all the continents with millions of users, lots of marketability and it could probably be sold for big money

probably credible unless you're a janitor or a modlol

Nebulae
I wonder how many members he'll have if the forum is only made for server owners.

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
tbh, i don't get it. i'm not trying to come off as a know it all dick, yet i'm most likely gonna receive some backlash for this. back in lemonpunch, none of you guys seemed to really say "FUCK GURRAZOR!" like you do now, but instead used to kind of praise him. yet after LP fell due to his slimy moves, you guys seem to harshly criticize him on his every move now, and call him out on all the nasty shit he did. now tbh me and my friends were always the people who said "fuck gurracunt" and hated him from the start and always tried to claim how much of a slimy fuck he was, and promised each other to never return to LP until he completely left (which is why i'm here now) yet i never heard the same response from LP players. basically, i dont understand if you guys felt this way about gurrazor from the start and just never really spoke up, or just feel like this now after what happened to @alex

Nebulae
tbh, i don't get it. i'm not trying to come off as a know it all dick, yet i'm most likely gonna receive some backlash for this. back in lemonpunch, none of you guys seemed to really say "FUCK GURRAZOR!" like you do now, but instead used to kind of praise him. yet after LP fell due to his slimy moves, you guys seem to harshly criticize him on his every move now, and call him out on all the nasty shit he did. now tbh me and my friends were always the people who said "fuck gurracunt" and hated him from the start and always tried to claim how much of a slimy fuck he was, and promised each other to never return to LP until he completely left (which is why i'm here now) yet i never heard the same response from LP players. basically, i dont understand if you guys felt this way about gurrazor from the start and just never really spoke up, or just feel like this now after what happened to @alex
People look up and asslick the guy in charge until it's hip to hate on him.

Rictalspace

Manager of Fist Industries
Nebulae
I know that Alex's and I's understanding of the way he was built up slowly after time. Continual problems here and there where we just got so irritated with his actions. It's the same with most other people when it came to his public actions.

vtipoman

Electron
Nebulae
Hey guys!
Hope you're having a great summer! Did you know that when I single-handedly coded LP, I drank Cola-colato keep myself hydrated? It's a great drink full of taste! I also enjoyed a big bag of Doritos. It really helped me with all that work! After all that, I loved watching the newest series on Netflix . If you like anime more, I can recomend Crunchyroll. Use the code RIPLEMONPUNCH to receive a 10% discount! And if you're a big geek like myself, subscribe to Lootcrate and One-up boxto get a box full of geeky items delivered right to your doorstep! Are you a Counter-strike fan? Then get SICK SKINS on CSGOLOUNGE!!! I won 16k at coinflip, it's great!

Kind Regards
Gurrazor
Founder, coder, owner, media developer and admin of LemonPunch

Duke of Wellington

32nd Wheelie Bin Regiment
Nebulae
roleplay community ownership is the first thing employers look for
I remember when Auden the Autismo cop said he was going to put it on his resume because it would help him get a job.

Any else remember when Serverguard was first introduced? It was complete shite.

Nebulae
The wheelchair man himself has made a profile at serverguard.
I didnt know you had a server, @CNS

Status
Not open for further replies.