yet

Reactions: List

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Minge-profiles when?
ca2d5f5284750f16fb990fc7f2f51d5a.png

didn't even post anything yet and got banned, but I still have a cool prank in mind

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
none of you guys seemed to really say "FUCK GURRAZOR!"
This is mainly because the community didn't really know what was going on behind the scenes with the guy until the very end, and the communities fate was already decided when Alex decided to resign - yet gurra was clinging onto the hope that Alex would licences this work out to him (Which it was made perfectly clear that he had no intention to if he resigned).

The community always knew about the antics he pulled. "Pranks" in teamspeak, chatting to some female members in the community - as well as having the whole business mentality. Which, I'm not gonna lie; I was partially blind to until I was made CM and had seen the more behind the scenes stuff.

In the end, Gurrazor was shown to care more about his business and company than the community when the entire community wanted him to pass ownership of LemonPunch to Alex and he didn't. While I know why he didn't, I still think it was the best course of action to fix up all the drama that had occurred.

Just goes to show why you should only do something like a community if you're passionate about it.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Don't bother making profiles to prank, it's really not worth the effort. He already makes himself look bad enough.
the account I made was actually legit though, and I didn't post anything on it
but you are right, he isnt worth the effort at all. and serverguard is quite bad too, it just has a good ui

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
the account I made was actually legit though, and I didn't post anything on it
but you are right, he isnt worth the effort at all. and serverguard is quite bad too, it just has a good ui
To be honest, it's kinda sad he's still willing to make money off of other people's work

ServerGuard was made by Alex, Impulse and some other developers like Duck along with others I'm not familiar with.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
To be honest, it's kinda sad he's still willing to make money off of other people's work

ServerGuard was made by Alex, Impulse and some other developers like Duck along with others I'm not familiar with.
well then it's good currently, but im quite sure gurrazor is not going to be able to develop it any further and keep up with new expoits, hacks or whatever
what he cares about is himself, what he gets out of it.
well, I don't really care. he's pathetic enough already

Duke of Wellington

32nd Wheelie Bin Regiment
Nebulae
This is mainly because the community didn't really know what was going on behind the scenes
When I was an administrator I spoke to Gurrazor quite a lot because I was always on TS. I always thought he was a really nice, I had absolutely no idea what was going on...

Kirshbia

Music Junkie
Nebulae
Ride never ends.

The rides been broken down for ages. At this post were pretty much hobos pushing shopping carts down the hill for free enjoyment. I mean I don't agree with how he handled lp by far and was shocked Alex and rictal weren't joint owners.

But I mean it's a support forum for literally the only thing he owns. I just kinda wish people would move on and stop giving him attention. He was a complete dick to Alex true but he's far from the worst out there and I don't think anything good comes from the lololo Gustaf did a Thang outside of giving him more attention then he really deserves.

That said though, I'll likely jump back onto the bandwagon if he ends up trying to make sg subscription based but that's about as low as he can get.

Can we make him irrelevant now please?

Rictalspace

Manager of Fist Industries
Nebulae
The rides been broken down for ages. At this post were pretty much hobos pushing shopping carts down the hill for free enjoyment. I mean I don't agree with how he handled lp by far and was shocked Alex and rictal weren't joint owners.

But I mean it's a support forum for literally the only thing he owns. I just kinda wish people would move on and stop giving him attention. He was a complete dick to Alex true but he's far from the worst out there and I don't think anything good comes from the lololo Gustaf did a Thang outside of giving him more attention then he really deserves.

That said though, I'll likely jump back onto the bandwagon if he ends up trying to make sg subscription based but that's about as low as he can get.

Can we make him irrelevant now please?
Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.