Serious LGBT Thread

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae

Why do you think California has such strict gun laws?

The Mulford Act was passed, which made it illegal to carry loaded firearms in public. Before, Black Panther members would legally patrol their neighborhoods and protect party members from police brutality. Back then, the police were notorious for targeting black people in poor neighborhoods, especially members of the Black Panther. So when people, especially democrats, push for gun control, remember that gun control has a very racist history.

image.jpg

Spine

All toasters toast toast.
Nebulae
Why do you think California has such strict gun laws?

The Mulford Act was passed, which made it illegal to carry loaded firearms in public. Before, Black Panther members would legally patrol their neighborhoods and protect party members from police brutality. Back then, the police were notorious for targeting black people in poor neighborhoods, especially members of the Black Panther. So when people, especially democrats, push for gun control, remember that gun control has a very racist history.

image.jpg
Dodging bullets being a national sport there.

Shouldnt we discuss about the people who are attracted to the same sex FELLOW NON STRAIGHT homies?

Reactions: List

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
Shouldnt we discuss about the people who are attracted to the same sex FELLOW NON STRAIGHT homies?

yup but someone asked for clarification

so anyway

i did well at school even tho i had a shit week