Serious LGBT Thread

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
the brits can make fun of our healthcare system but the SECOND you britbongs mock our food is the moment I know you're a schizo retard

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The second your country has sugar in your bread you lose all rights to talk badly about another country's cuisine

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
The second your country has sugar in your bread you lose all rights to talk badly about another country's cuisine

lolll enjoy your bread going bad in 1 1/2 days

bubblegum

Nebulae
What

There must be something severely wrong with your storage options if your bread goes bad after 1-2 days after being opened if it doesn't contain sugar

white bread lasts weeks. how long does ur brexit bread last

D

Deleted member 243

mexican food, cajun food, and so on
Mexican =/= american
Idfk what cajun is

Don't hit me with that Mexico = USA. I wouldn't discredit Dutch cuisine by saying that Doner, or kebab, is typically Dutch

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
white bread lasts weeks. how long does ur brexit bread last
>white bread
a9349e6199.jpg

yeah maybe it lasts weeks because its treated with all kinds of non-government regulated shit

bubblegum

Nebulae
only one of those is really american food, and cajun isn't really exclusive to america so

yeah no. america isn't like europe or w/e. we blend food together to create our own. Americanized Chinese food, tex-mex, Hawaiian, southern comfort food, cajun, etc.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
yeah no. america isn't like europe or w/e. we blend food together to create our own. Americanized Chinese food, tex-mex, Hawaiian, southern comfort food, cajun, etc.

We also blend food together to create our own.

I think what you mean is you take already existing recipes and add calories to it.