Serious LGBT Thread

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
aight i may have been incorrect on the human meat shit
not really
due to how food regulations work there could be a certain percentage of human meat in a chicken nugget and it still being able to legally call itself a chicken nugget, just like with any other additive or substitute in food

thats just how food regulations work and incidentally the FDA is famously lenient because of how much heavily processed shit there is in the US

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
not really
due to how food regulations work there could be a certain percentage of human meat in a chicken nugget and it still being able to legally call itself a chicken nugget, just like with any other additive or substitute in food

thats just how food regulations work and incidentally the FDA is famously lenient because of how much heavily processed shit there is in the US
america moment

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Strange how so many role-players are gay, wonder if theres a connection there
C54BF49CAFD0694D8A53704CA5D7B534A215EB7A

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
u know wat rly grinds my gears

cash only ice cream places that don't advertise prices
there's an epic doughnut shop right next to my house basically but they only take cash :(
went there once hoping to buy some and had to leave disappointed. i know better now, and eventually got some and i will happily pay any amount for them now.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
there's an epic doughnut shop right next to my house basically but they only take cash :(
went there once hoping to buy some and had to leave disappointed. i know better now, and eventually got some and i will happily pay any amount for them now.
You guys don’t keep cash on you? Even EFTPOS is only covered by 80% of stores here (ignoring when it breaks and they go cash-only for a bit).

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
You guys don’t keep cash on you? Even EFTPOS is only covered by 80% of stores here (ignoring when it breaks and they go cash-only for a bit).

Generally I don't, not on my person. I mean I'll keep $50 in my car but that's strictly emergency money. Like stuck on the side of the road and for whatever reason I'm fucked money. Not ice cream money.

Reactions: List

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
i keep like 7 bucks on me in my wallet but that's not cause im careful that's just cause im broke

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
i do keep some cash but not enough to where it would be a burden to lose, so like $20-$30 max, but like demonelite said i don't want to use that for anything other than emergencies.
i prefer to just use apple pay or my card when i can, especially when buying from local places

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
keeping cash on you and visible in your wallet is asking for trouble
$1000+ in high denomination notes, yeah.

No one is going to mug me for two $20’s like every average joe. Bulk of my spare cash is in $2 coins and the wallet is that slim-fat it’s barely visible, given that EFTPOS seems to fuck up frequently here with a bunch of retail stores it’s better to have something instead of dropping your items somewhere, hoping it’s not poached and finding an ATM that’s not wired to steal your info.

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
boi twitters fuming about these characters in AC being straight.

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
Strange how so many role-players are gay, wonder if theres a connection there

correlation does not imply causation. i think its observation bias man. you probably don't consider all the straight people compared to gay people.