Serious LGBT Thread

ButtonLip

I really was wilbur whateley the whole time
Nebulae
The Joker but instead of Arthur going crazy due to how he is treated by society and the people around him it's PilotBland snapping due to his sore cumballs
I wanted to neb this but I can't go to sleep at night knowing I gave tacit approval to the words sore cumballs

Reactions: List

ButtonLip

I really was wilbur whateley the whole time
Nebulae
do it or no balls
CXANTDOIT.gif

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Oh I thought he meant as in like sleeping in doggy style position

i used to literally sleep face down ass up idk why but cLEARLY IT MEANT SOMETHING

lately i've been sleeping like a cat, either half or full loaf. by this i mean with all my peets tucked under, or only the upper peets (or as we know as arms), while stretching my lower peets out (the legs) and on my belly.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i used to literally sleep face down ass up idk why but cLEARLY IT MEANT SOMETHING

lately i've been sleeping like a cat, either half or full loaf. by this i mean with all my peets tucked under, or only the upper peets (or as we know as arms), while stretching my lower peets out (the legs) and on my belly.
lmao

worst i've been told i slept like was when i came home from a 5 day exercise

apparently i slept with my fists crossed on my chest and with my eyes half open

we were told to sleep that way (fists on chest only, i always sleep with my eyes open apparently when in the field) so we could turn over and get our rifle really quickly if shit kicked off or if someone managed to sneak into camp and tried to jump you in your sleeping bag