Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I7tvtvF.jpg

Reactions: List

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
@ all gamers it is mandatory for this to be posted whenever bubblegum posts a picture of her cat

My previous cat had an obesity problem and all we fed him was the recommended amounts of food (and a specific, expensive as fuck diet type food at that) the vet told us. He was healthy despite weighing no less than 9 kilograms, and that was because he was a sterilized cat and once he caught weight it was incredibly hard to lose weight if not impossible for him. And believe me, we tried.

So don't worry, we're not redditors, we take care of our cats, we don't overfeed them intentionally so they can blow up, and their blood levels are perfect. My cat didn't die of a heart attack, or anything related to its weight. It developed a sarcoma and when we noticed it, we removed it, but after 6 months it had regrown and invaded one of his kidneys too, and then May 2019 we had to put him to sleep.

TL;DR quit the shit jokes about people's pets when you clearly don't have a clue how important they are for the people who love them, and even less make a call for everyone to shit on a user every time they want to share their beloved pet

D

Deleted member 1392

My previous cat had an obesity problem and all we fed him was the recommended amounts of food (and a specific, expensive as fuck diet type food at that) the vet told us. He was healthy despite weighing no less than 9 kilograms, and that was because he was a sterilized cat and once he caught weight it was incredibly hard to lose weight if not impossible for him. And believe me, we tried.

So don't worry, we're not redditors, we take care of our cats, we don't overfeed them intentionally so they can blow up, and their blood levels are perfect. My cat didn't die of a heart attack, or anything related to its weight. It developed a sarcoma and when we noticed it, we removed it, but after 6 months it had regrown and invaded one of his kidneys too, and then May 2019 we had to put him to sleep.

TL;DR quit the shit jokes about people's pets when you clearly don't have a clue how important they are for the people who love them, and even less make a call for everyone to shit on a user every time they want to share their beloved pet
I think she knows it's a joke, though. It isnt shitting on Emma, it's merely a joke? We all know pets mean everything to people.

Me included because I cried in school in midst of a class when my German Shepard named Koda died from a heart attack at the clinic. I even cried some more at home like a little baby. (Like 2hrs really, he was a good dog)

Imo, you're taking stuff a little too serious, but that's my honest opinion.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

taking it a bit too seriously dont ya think

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I think she knows it's a joke, though. It isnt shitting on Emma, it's merely a joke? We all know pets mean everything to people.

Me included because I cried in school in midst of a class when my German Shepard named Koda died from a heart attack at the clinic. I even cried some more at home like a little baby. (Like 2hrs really, he was a good dog)

Imo, you're taking stuff a little too serious, but that's my honest opinion.

taking it a bit too seriously dont ya think

Yea should definitely let someone ask the community to shit on a user everytime they post a picture of their cat.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Its not shitting... I get it if the joke gets old but, yeah.

If you truly understood the joke gets old you wouldn't be fine with someone asking the people to spam someone with the joke every time they post a picture of their cat? You're not making sense.

it's a cat, anyone with half a brain can see that it's a joke

Yeah the time Tommy posted it was funny, I agree. Asking for people to spam a user with unfunny jokes every time they post the thing isn't.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
If you truly understood the joke gets old you wouldn't be fine with someone asking the people to spam someone with the joke every time they post a picture of their cat? You're not making sense.

Yeah the time Tommy posted it was funny, I agree. Asking for people to spam a user with unfunny jokes every time they post the thing isn't.
ok guys lgbt thread is a no banter zone you heard it here

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
ok guys lgbt thread is a no banter zone you heard it here

Close enough, keep trying dude.

Listen let's agree to disagree, I don't think making the same joke a thousand times is funny, you think making the same joke a thousand times is funny. I'm just asking people not to try and make a shitfest of unfunny jokes over someone posting a damn cat lmao.