Serious LGBT Thread

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
There is no worse feeling then waking up in the morning to realize you’re out of fucking smokes. Withdrawal time boys lets fucking go

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
There is no worse feeling then waking up in the morning to realize you’re out of fucking smokes. Withdrawal time boys lets fucking go
smoking is bad

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I could come up with a few things that undoubtedly are worse

I quit fully cold turkey 9 months ago now

Reactions: List

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
I could come up with a few things that undoubtedly are worse

I quit fully cold turkey 9 months ago now
I really do congratulate you. And I’ve tried patches, gum, cutting down, cold turkey. Nearly just about everything. But in my current state all that shit just isn’t doable. Right now if I didn’t have nicotine I’d actually turn into a fuckin pissed off vegetable ready to rip someone’s head off. If my entire body didn’t feel like pins and needles

D

Deleted member 3818

I really do congratulate you. And I’ve tried patches, gum, cutting down, cold turkey. Nearly just about everything. But in my current state all that shit just isn’t doable. Right now if I didn’t have nicotine I’d actually turn into a fuckin pissed off vegetable ready to rip someone’s head off. If my entire body didn’t feel like pins and needles
iu

if you can get these in your area or any other varenicline product, I'd recommend, they make your body sort of reject nicotine and so it stops the addiction to it itself rather than just supplementing it in less harmful ways. They helped me to quit it for a long while.

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
Think I've lost a bit of weight over the last few months thanks to not consuming shit ton of sugar drinks, still got the tub but last weigh check was like 15:13 I think atleast 95kg or less which is not too shabby for someone whom is 188cm.

Don't think my build is enough to get a twink look so its either Twonky otter or keep the curvy thighs with slight chub.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
Think I've lost a bit of weight over the last few months thanks to not consuming shit ton of sugar drinks, still got the tub but last weigh check was like 15:13 I think atleast 95kg or less which is not too shabby for someone whom is 188cm.

Don't think my build is enough to get a twink look so its either Twonky otter or keep the curvy thighs with slight chub.

i meant optimistic as in like 'oh man lgbt rainbow flag' not shitting on your weight loss, congrats!

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae

Ay nice man

Personally I have been forced to accept the aesthetic of bearded, hairy dominant man due to shitty Jew genes giving me an unnatural amount of hair on my legs and chest n shit

Fucking hate it but we men, we do what we can with what we have :)

(this also sadly means ive gone up in weight because I see no point in looking fit if i got disgusting shite covering it anyways)

D

Deleted member 4425

Ay nice man

Personally I have been forced to accept the aesthetic of bearded, hairy dominant man due to shitty Jew genes giving me an unnatural amount of hair on my legs and chest n shit

Fucking hate it but we men, we do what we can with what we have :grinning:

(this also sadly means ive gone up in weight because I see no point in looking fit if i got disgusting shite covering it anyways)
Ay I feel you gamer

fat hairy homos need to rise up

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
i envy the fellas who shave off every follicle cause that's dedication and am jealous of the guys who don't give a fuck and keep that shit hairy cause i wish i didn't give that many fucks

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
i envy the fellas who shave off every follicle cause that's dedication and am jealous of the guys who don't give a fuck and keep that shit hairy cause i wish i didn't give that many fucks
its especially easy when you got someone who digs that shit even when you yourself dont

i get called a viking uwu

D

Deleted member 4425

I shave my beard every couple of days cause that shit grows like weeds but otherwise I let it all out, I am embracing the Bear stereotype
[doublepost=1593285400][/doublepost]
its especially easy when you got someone who digs that shit even when you yourself dont

Legendary

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae

i've met dudes complain about me being hairy, and dudes who fucking love the body hair that they notice if i even trim the fucking thing

you win some you lose some. at least you got some

D

Deleted member 22

i've lost 12 pounds in the past few weeks cant wait to get back to how i looked two years ago i cant really get behind meeting anyone looking like how i currently do i just feel so guilty