Nebulae
imagine dating apps existing in your country lol

just meet people 5head?

florek

Electron
Nebulae
but how else will i meet ppl
idk go out, play games, talk to folks online, have some confidence

dating apps will only get you the meatheads that want to get into your pants and thats mostly it

Codfather

Shit fuck
Nebulae
tinder ain't that bad, I've met some really like-minded people on there that share similar tastes in music n hobbies n shit, it's not bad. It's literally an app designed to meet people, so what if you meet some dickheads just don't acknowledge or talk to them???

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
idk go out

idk if you noticed but there's a pandemic?

talk to folks online

hold on, do you want them to avoid dating apps or not? are they to avoid tinder and just go right to flirting and setting up dates via facebook groups or discord??? at that point might as well just stick with tinder.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 4425

women dont like me
SRNEaP2.png

surra

Molecule
Nebulae

hold on, do you want them to avoid dating apps or not? are they to avoid tinder and just go right to flirting and setting up dates via facebook groups or discord??? at that point might as well just stick with tinder.
go to your mom ask her for a girlfriend, that's how we do it in saudi man

dont need no online tinder grinder bullshit :mad:

florek

Electron
Nebulae
so? you can still meet people by conforming to the social distancing guidelines whats your point hombre

neither works, they're all trash. i resume sticking to just meeting people naturally through either games, real life or hobbies and see where shit goes. i've never had any success with dating apps, most chicks i met on there are either natural social disasters, only want to fuck with your head or outright lie their way into your heart. no thanks

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
so? you can still meet people by conforming to the social distancing guidelines whats your point hombre

let me go to the closed bar to socialize with random new people from 6 feet away.

lol.

meeting with new people irl rn is irresponsible and reckless.

i've never had any success with dating apps, most chicks i met on there are either natural social disasters, only want to fuck with your head or outright lie their way into your heart. no thanks

pro tip: girls are icky, avoid them entirely.

florek

Electron
Nebulae
let me go to the closed bar to socialize with random new people from 6 feet away.

lol.

meeting with new people irl rn is irresponsible and reckless.
perhaps in america where ur healthcare is absolute garbo and ur own self awareness is non existant (no front) but here in germany, it's working out quite well so far

(if you don't account for the 2000+ new infections we've gotten thanks to retarded protestors thinking their freedom is being robbed)

pro tip: girls are icky, avoid them entirely.
i'll try dick bro thanks