Serious LGBT Thread

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
Sex is cool. But have you ever felt the intimate loving touch of your equal partner during a soft rainstorm during the autumn months while cuddling with them in a gentle blanket?

Yeah me either. But I think it’d be better.

it doenst rain here so no ;-;

das the worst next to outright blue balls

its an instant turn off. like if its getting good and the guy stops its like, yeah okay, i'm done, see ya have a nice drive home lmao. you gotta youknowwhat first tho so you get your moneys worth.

money up front or you dont get the goods

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
cuddles are actually better than getting laid
I think this is the most obvious thing in the world honestly, and I comment on it constantly but all it reminds me of is...
4de.png

[doublepost=1598391495][/doublepost]
Sex is cool. But have you ever felt the intimate loving touch of your equal partner during a soft rainstorm during the autumn months while cuddling with them in a gentle blanket?
Best feeling in the world not gonna lie, with the window open is just the best

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I’ve met literally no one even worth foreplay homie. They get it if they deserve it
d5omvkd-0e7b223a-636b-4359-a082-e63f07e22630.png

Been there, bud. Finally found someone worth it though, half a year going strong soon.
dudes be sticking it in dry n being like "oh ur so tight"

god damn i need an actual girlfriend
literally hurts me more than her, literally rips on the skin its so uncomfortable wtf

Reactions: List

bubblegum

Nebulae
literally hurts me more than her, literally rips on the skin its so uncomfortable wtf

yee like dont go straight down there. lick the boobs n kiss the neck and tease a little.

guys be scratching your labia like "you feel that babe?"

maybe this is an american issue cus we dont have real sex ed

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
maybe this is an american issue cus we dont have real sex ed
Our sex ed was actually way more fucking awkward then it needed to be. Instead of giving us any useful info, like the typical US Education System literally all they did was show those medical diagrams of dicks and balls and ovaries and all that shit.

Like you gonna tell me how to actually have a child or tell me the entire fucking biological process of how it goes from sperm and egg to a human being... Oh wait... YOU NEVER DID ANY OF THAT

sots

community bear
Nebulae
sex ed is wild here, they brought out a video from the 90’s of a woman giving birth and I fainted and crawled out of the classroom, otherwise I don’t remember nothin

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Our sex ed was actually way more fucking awkward then it needed to be. Instead of giving us any useful info, like the typical US Education System literally all they did was show those medical diagrams of dicks and balls and ovaries and all that shit.

Like you gonna tell me how to actually have a child or tell me the entire fucking biological process of how it goes from sperm and egg to a human being... Oh wait... YOU NEVER DID ANY OF THAT
I'm not American, but the only talk we had that was remotely sex related was to do with STIs and how yucky they are... didn't even tell us how to put the condom on to prevent it

bubblegum

Nebulae
NIPPLES, yes, but the boobs themselves?

cus i didnt wanna be too explicit. i had written something more lewd but i deleted it lmaooo

sex ed is wild here, they brought out a video from the 90’s of a woman giving birth and I fainted and crawled out of the classroom, otherwise I don’t remember nothin

they told us the safest way to have sex is to not have sex

thats like going to drivers ed and the teacher is like "if you dont want to get in a car accident, dont drive" and refused to answer any questions you had

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
I'm not American, but the only talk we had that was remotely sex related was to do with STIs and how yucky they are... didn't even tell us how to put the condom on to prevent it
Same. Never even went over any STIs or STDs. Or even how to put a rubber on, or how to have sex, or how to avoid injury to either party. Literally just “okay kids! Here’s some diagrams on both reproductive systems! Now I’ll tell you how nothing turns into something.”

“Okay. It’s time we teach the children about human reproduction. Should we go with a explanation on how to reproduce? Or information on the system?”

*finishes line of coke* “Nahnahnah. Make ‘em watch a bitch give birth in its entirety to scar em for life. Fuck the kids.”