Serious LGBT Thread

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
we had to carry a fake paper baby or doll (thanks budgeting) for our sex ed.

i didn't do it but still got an a in the class

my ass wasn't lugging a fake baby around, fuck that.

we also got separated by male/female and shown those relevant videos. our sex ed wasn't that bad over all tbh. we all giggled at the word penis.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i didn’t get sex ed because christian school so i actually don’t know what sex is.

Reactions: List

Trains

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
@Trains told me I’m destined for love if I wear a V vest with chinos
image0.png

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
B

but you did say I would get lots of ladies and breast and stuff
that'll only happen if you're muscular or it's form fitting, and even then you gotta have alright proportions

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
that'll only happen if you're muscular or it's form fitting, and even then you gotta have alright proportions
Biggest mistake one could make is trying to get ladies with only your physique

This can go for literally anyone. If your physique is the only appealing thing then you’ve really rolled double snake eyes on the brains dice

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Posting here as well
https://www.washingtonpost.com/vide...l-of-duty-black-ops-cold-war-campaign-reveal/
The series also moves us back to a silent protagonist role, one that can be customized to a degree. Players can pick between three genders: male, female or “classified.” The “classified” classification is meant for anyone who might be non-binary or doesn’t want to identify a gender. The “classified” designation is also applicable to other fields in the bio form as well. The thinking from the developers is that rather than forcing players into a decision they don’t want to make, people will appreciate the feeling of being shrouded in mystery and letting their imagination define their character. The developers also rerecorded dialogue to use them/they pronouns for the “classified” gender. Other character options include incidental background details that don’t affect gameplay, like place of birth, and your military background.

“If we don’t find something that somebody wants, let’s let them leave it classified to make the mysterious, shadowy special operative Black Ops character they want to be,” Vondrak said. “So when it came to gender that same thing was thrown out. Why can’t we leave that classified? There’s no reason we can’t do that. We’re already going to change the ‘he’ and 'she,’ so it was easy enough to use those different pronouns as well.”

Trains

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
lol i wonder what the gamer rage is gonna look like
can’t wait for all the same people who throw around the term snowflake unironically get offended over this