Molecule
Nebulae
ED9C3A7D90051488EFA56AD4CE3F13E71BC88234

big g

Reactions: List

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
tops have exclusive rights to be little spoon like it makes fucking sense if you think about it tops are a minority and derive the least pleasure (comparatively) so I think in turn and in exchange tops should be little spoon everytime if they want to

Thanks

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
tops have exclusive rights to be little spoon like it makes fucking sense if you think about it tops are a minority and derive the least pleasure (comparatively) so I think in turn and in exchange tops should be little spoon everytime if they want to

Thanks
But if they’re tops, then they derive more pleasure than in the other way, soooo...

I believe the little spoon position should be an equal share from both parties since being the little spoon is... it’s just the fucking best

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
god you’re wrong.
If they are a top then they prefer being on top than being on bottom... Otherwise they would not be on top in the first place!

But yeah, switching places every now and then is how to do it. My boyfriend was always the big spoon but then I showed him how nice being the little spoon was, so we just switch every now and then. It is the only right way to do it